Medical Alert Jewelry

Julie R.
on 3/31/06 1:58 am - Belspring, VA
I wanted to share this site for those of you who may be searching for medical alert jewelry. http://www.911medalert.com/catalog.asp The site looks a little rough, but I have purchased products from them twice with good results. A problem I had when I first started looking for something was I couldn't afford the bracelets through other sites. This one gives a broad range of prices & styles (bracelets, necklaces, charms, etc). My first bracelet was one of the cheaper $30 ones, and it wasn't that great of quality but did the trick. Unfortunately, I lost it. Yesterday, I got in my new one. Actually it is the gold filled charm ($37.50) with a clasp, so I can attach it to bracelets I already own. It is very nice, appears to be good quality, and the inscription is included in the price w/a flat $5.95 s&h. With the order you should get a coupon for 10% off your next purchase. Just thought I would share Julie
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/31/06 3:03 am - Danville, VA
Hey Julie...thanks...always looking for some new jewlery and this site has alot of variety. Thanks again. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views