So true you KNOW you gotta read this....

Kitty Kat
on 3/30/06 8:58 pm - Richmond, VA
SUCCESS IS 10% TALENT AND 90% HEART! Twisted Whiskers Calendar 31st March Hey ya'll this above statement is bout the truest thing I've read in a while. That being said since I've banished the Flu Fairy arse to someone else's house it's time to focus. I got just 2 months before my follow up w/ Dr. Martin and I need to get off 25 or some lbs. I'm sick of it and ready to do this more than ever! I will stamp the above to my forehead and although I'll look pretty silly I WILL look effin GREAT by my appointment and then for our June huggles and splashes event I'm gonna fit into something I swear I will. I am so wanting to look and feel HOT! Join me and let's do this! We CAN do this together. Kitty Kat
(deactivated member)
on 3/30/06 9:12 pm - Remington, VA
Kat, So true! I'm on the bandwagon to make better choices! Glad to see you and yours have banished the bug! Kirsten
(deactivated member)
on 3/30/06 9:25 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Miss Kitty, that is so true (I have a new laptop and I am not used to the board and it took me about 15 minutes to type that 'that is so true'!!) anyway, moving on -- I just want to say that even if you don't lose the 25 lbs you look very HOT. By the way, isn't 25 lbs in two months a big ambition?? I would like to do that, too!! Have a good day, and love those sweet babies of yours. love donna
LB
on 3/30/06 10:22 pm - Northern, VA
I'm totally feeling you, Kat! I'm headed home next weekend, and I'd really like to be below the 200 mark by the time I get there. That means I have to lose 8 pounds by Thursday! Ahhh! I'm getting my butt to the gym and drinking mad protein and water! I think I may float away. Ha! But you're right, we CAN do this!!!
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/30/06 11:54 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sunshine...I am with ya babe....I have been at a stall for way too long and I am ready for it to pick up. Want to look good this summer, my son is getting married and the June thingy....Love ya bunches and can't wait to see you again. Lots of Hugs, Betsy
TammyNVA
on 3/31/06 8:05 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Kat... I LOVE that!!! Ok, so I'm with ya. I've been feeling pretty good, almost ****y about myself and my progress lately. Lots of complements and smaller sizes... WELL.. Last night I was lookin' at some pictures my hubby took last weekend, and OH MY GOSH!!! I'm STILL FAT!! Now, this shouldn't come as a surprise, since I still have 70 pounds to go to get to my MINIMUM goal. I think I have the opposite problem of many others here. Instead of thinking I'm still as big as I was, I think I'm not big at all! Like I'm normal now. I know I could have been doing better, like not eating pizza so much and working out more I resolve that TODAY, I'm going to the gym (which I have visited a total of ONE TIME since surgery 4 MONTHS ago!) and workout when I get off work this afternoon!! I'm all for some HOT HOT HOT times this summer!! AND I'm determined to reach the CENTURY mark, as well as ONDERLAND by the beginning of this summer (basically, one and the same thing, since I started at 301.) Tammy 301/220/150 surgery weight/last weigh-in/minimum goal
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views