Finally!!

A10sFrau
on 3/30/06 7:08 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Happy dance!! 199 pounds for the first time in about 10 years!! First goal achieved!! The journey: Beginning-- 267 pounds (highest, 275) Goal #1 -- Onederland Goal #2 -- 130 Goal #3 -- PS Lois
Andrea N.
on 3/30/06 7:35 pm - Ashland, VA
That is so wonderful Lois! I know you are very excited and I'm so so so happy for you! Hugs, Andrea
A10sFrau
on 3/30/06 8:09 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Andrea, Good to hear from you! Remind me about your surgery. I thought it was soon. Checked your profile but it didn't tell me about that. Were you waiting until your little guys are out fo school? Lois
Andrea N.
on 4/1/06 10:30 am - Ashland, VA
Hey Lois, I've been meaning to answer you and I'm sorry it has taken me so long. Things have changed and I have yet to update as to what is going on. I called to make the appointment to have "another" psych evaluation for Dr. Kellum and it turns out the lady who I would have to see does not accept my insurance and they told me I would just have to be a self-pay and there is just no way I can do that. I am a single mom with three kids and two jobs and the last thing I can afford to do is fork over $300 to $400 for the evaluation. Now I have to give them credit they did the best they could to work things out with me, but I had already called Dr. Schirmer's office and they said all I would have to do is have a follow up appointment with Dr. Schirmer and then they would submit immediatly to my new insurance company for approval. So then I had a decision to make as to what I was going to do and after speaking with my family and my friends they wanted me to stay in Charlottesville. I have a follow up appointment with Dr. Schirmer on May 11th and hopefully sometime after that I will have an approval. If so then I hope to still have the surgery in June when the kids are out of school and there is also a week during June when 2 of the doctors where I work will be on vacation so that week will be the best one because then my job won't be backed up with tons of transcription. How long were you out of work? Andrea
(deactivated member)
on 3/30/06 8:10 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Lois - congratulations. Wow that is fantastic. I know how happy you are, and I'm doing the happy dance with you!!! donna
DeniseinVA
on 3/30/06 8:11 pm - Midlothian, VA
Wow Lois, that is amazing That is wonderful news. Denise D.
(deactivated member)
on 3/30/06 8:19 pm - Remington, VA
Hey Lois! That's so awesome....so proud of you! You goal getter you!!!! Kirsten
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/30/06 8:19 pm - Staunton, VA
WAY TO GO, LOIS!
(deactivated member)
on 3/30/06 8:33 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
This is the point where I started using words such as : ONDErBLISS I AM IN ONDERLAND THIS IS ALL ONEDERFULL !!! Way to go !!!! You are doing excellent .. Enjoy the numbers as they only get better ... Always, Natalie
cpatters
on 3/30/06 9:25 pm - Rockingham County, VA
Lois, WOO HOO!! Way to go girl! I cant wait for Onederland. I havent seen it in about 12 years! So I know the feeling. Keep up the great work, Cathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views