What's YOUR new name... ?

(deactivated member)
on 3/29/06 8:13 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
. G'morning friends ~ I seem to be fixated on "NAME" kinda posts lately, huh? Anyway, catching up on emails and found this link in one I rec'd. It's been awhile since Ive seen this one floating around the boards, so it might be fun to start it up again. Hey? Life can't always be about Weight Loss Surgery, right? If you want to play - just click on the link, type in your name on the next window and submit. A new smaller window pops up with your NEW name, then just share that with the class.. er, I mean, group! http://www.wise-women.org/tutorials/js1/sillynames.html Trust me, this is not supposed to be FLATTERING, its supposed to be FUNNY, as my new name will attest. So, without further ado, I'd like to introduce myself. Hello friends, my name is ... BOOGER RHINOHEAD .
hollydecarlo
on 3/29/06 8:17 pm - hopewell, VA
mine is cheeseball bubblehiney. lol!! i dont want a bubble hiney i want a little one. lol!!
(deactivated member)
on 3/29/06 8:25 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LOL - oh trust me, Holly - a BUBBLE HINEY is a very GOOD thing to have. Wish mine was like J-Lo's! Nope - instead, mine is flat, er, and much longer then it used to be - it kinda comes in purty lil layers! I will NOT be wearing a bathing suit, minus the shorts, this year. Ugh!!
KathieKathie
on 3/30/06 1:22 am - Manassas, VA
Makes me think of what the guys used to call this girl we all worked with... she worked out, and had the kind of tushie you could bounce a quarter off of. I'm so jealous just thinking about it. Anyways, her nickname (behind her back, but then eventually they started calling her it to her face) was 'bootilicious'. Men, I swear... ~K
Sporty Jill
on 3/29/06 8:22 pm - Norfolk, VA
Hhhheeeeyyyyy........... (in my best whiney voice) It came up as "Poopsie Pottybrain". I can see "Pottymouth", but "Pottybrain"???? hehehehe Jill 263/188/145
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/29/06 8:22 pm - Staunton, VA
Poopsie Gerbilsniffer here!
(deactivated member)
on 3/29/06 8:33 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
LMAO!!!!!! Oh my lord, only the very WARPED will understand my laughter here, but uh.... Joanne, honey? Do you have something you wanna share with the class? I'm thinking GERBIL and POOP in the same sentence leads to way some really warped ...uh... well.... visuals! If ya'll have been online as long as me, you've probably seen the "email" that has been circulated a thousand times, has to do with ... um, well, a poor lil gerbil, the emergency room and ....oh, I'll just leave it at that, you either KNOW, or don't wanna, trust me!
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/29/06 11:12 pm - Staunton, VA
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T EVEN GO THERE!
yvette223
on 3/29/06 8:25 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Good Morning Lelani, my name is Dinky Gizzardjuice hugs yvette
lawoman
on 3/29/06 8:26 pm - Hellertown, PA
Hey chick! Good Morning to you too!! Hope you are having a great day!! Its been soo nice here...love spring time!! My name is Booger Pizzahead....not too sure bout that one..lol!! Take care Leigh Ann
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views