4/29 Lynchburg Meet & Greet

Shanana
on 3/29/06 8:10 pm - Altavista, VA
Just wanting to get a general # of those interested in coming to lunch in Lynchburg April 29th. Got to confirm a location. Let me know. Shannon
hollydecarlo
on 3/29/06 8:14 pm - hopewell, VA
i'm coming count me in!!!
cpatters
on 3/29/06 9:36 pm - Rockingham County, VA
Count me in. Maybe I can car pool with someone. ??????? cathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/29/06 10:58 pm - Danville, VA
Count me in, Shannon....Can't wait to see everyone again....Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 3/29/06 11:09 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Shannon, I think Lynchburg is a bit far for me, but I'll be thinking of you guys. I mean I may change my mind cause I love getting to gether with you all, but it just seems far. But for now - no. love donna
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/29/06 11:16 pm - Staunton, VA
You know that I want to be there! If I can make it, I will be wearing the latest in neck brace fashion! I'll just have to wait and see. JoAnn
Kathy & Rich
on 3/30/06 7:54 am - Fairfax, VA
Hey, JoAnn! When is your surgery? In April, right? Hope you are doing well. Kathy
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/30/06 10:05 am - Staunton, VA
Hey, Kathy! My suurgery is on April 14th-Good Friday! I just hope the Easter Bunny can find me at UVA! I hope this surgery will put an end to the headaches, pain, and the use of Vicodin! I'm doing okay. Holly and I are going to New Orleans the weekend before my surgery. I was going this summer, but I'm not sure when I'll feel up to it, so........I'm going BEFORE surgery!! Hope all is well with you, Rich, and your sister! Thanks for your concern! JoAnn
Kathy & Rich
on 3/30/06 10:07 am - Fairfax, VA
I like your plans...go to NO and party now! Excellent. You and Holly have a complete blast! My sister is doing well. Happy to know what the future holds for her as far as treatment goes. Hopefully her scars will heal some more so that chemo can begin in 2 weeks. Rich is doing great as always. Me. Oh more medical tests. Something is still amiss. Have a fab-u-lus trip! Kathy
A10sFrau
on 3/29/06 11:27 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
ME ME ME!! Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views