Just For You, Lei

Sporty Jill
on 3/29/06 7:33 am - Norfolk, VA
Ok, Lei requested that I update my picture so she would recognize me next week. So, at the bottom of my profile is an updated photo. My son took it tonight, and even I didn't recognize myself (woohoo!!!). Thanks for the push, Lei.... Jill 263/188/145
jilldennis
on 3/29/06 9:58 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Oh My Gosh Jill!!! What a difference!! You look fantastic!!! What a difference!!! Hugs from the other Jill Jill 278/144/140
Sporty Jill
on 3/29/06 10:10 am - Norfolk, VA
Thanks so much. I cannot believe how great I feel. I see myself every day in the mirror, but seeing this picture I was shocked by how much I had in fact lost. I can actually see it. And you....you look AWESOME! But, thanks again! Jill 263/188/145
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/29/06 10:34 am - Danville, VA
Hey pretty lady...what a difference! You look totally different and so much healthier. You are doing wonderfully. You need to contact the OH group and have your picture changed for your posts...You look great. Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 3/29/06 10:45 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Wow Jill, that is amazing. You look great. donna
wanda
on 3/29/06 11:04 am
Jill, you look fantastic!!! Congratulations! ~Wanda
ElizabethC
on 3/29/06 11:07 am - Wirtz, VA
Woowee! Ya look great! I am so far behind updating my profile, gotta get to work on that. And hopefully someday will have a pic on the boards *sigh* Patience IS supposed to be a virtue, right?! Elizabeth
Christine Hood
on 3/29/06 11:49 am - Fort Eustis, VA
You look AMAZING!!! Christine
WendyNVA
on 3/29/06 6:25 pm - Va Beach, VA
You are doing so fantastik Jill, and the proofs in the pictures, isn't it! Wowzers! Wendy
(deactivated member)
on 3/29/06 7:18 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
WOW, you don't even look like the same LADY!!!! Oh - um, and G'morning Jill!! What an amazing difference 75 lbs made, it's a good thing "I" got my way and you posted a new photo for us. Those of us meeting you next Friday for the first time woulda' walked right on by. Yep - you were more then pass due on the photo update. Hey? If you want me to help you LIGHTEN IT, and crop it down to a "message board" photo, send the original over to me in an email and I'll work on it for you. This way you can then forward the "cropped" version over to OH and they can add it to your forum POSTS! Congratulations, gorgeous! ...and thanks for updating the photo - I love getting my way!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views