What's the deal with the names?

(deactivated member)
on 3/29/06 4:35 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Donna ~ I just love you to pieces!!! ...granted there is less and less pieces of you as you lose the weight, but that wonderful beautiful heart of yours is LARGER than ever!!! Oh, and girlfriend?? Please feel free to use ANY and ALL connections that you have with President Dubya'. Just let me proof it first, I have a huge list of things Im gonna want to add to the list. You know I won't lose touch - heck, think back to my girlfriends in Oklahoma? We've been joined at the hip for 25 years, I left Oklahoma over 5 years ago, and we're still in constant contact. Friends are a gift, and more times then not? They're better then family, cause they're hand picked! You happen to qualify as both, friend and family, so that pretty much cements the connection. lol, betcha you're groaning now, huh? Yes - we'll be there in June, well... okay, this time it might be without Paul [big-whiney-sigh] ..but I wouldnt miss out on the opportunity to see you and so many others again. As far as seeing more of me when he's gone? Count on it - it's one of the things that kept me SANE during his LONG deployment in 2004. I put in a lot of road trips - some to see him, some to see friends, some just CAUSE. Road trips are like therapy for me. Hey? What are the odds of me getting you and Greg out to Hawaii, if that's where we end up? Then again, I can't even get you two to come down to VaBeach and I've offered up our house and spare room. [yes, this was a backhanded kinda guilt trip, but what the heck, if it works and brings you out here, I'll stoop that low! ...I have no couth, but I mean well, honest] Sooooooooooo, what are the odds of me getting you two out to Hawaii for a vacaton? hmmmm? Love you sweet lady - you do my heart GOOD!! ~ Lei
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/29/06 3:16 am - Danville, VA
OH NO, Lei....I was just getting to know you...You do know you are an honerary Clucker, right??? Anytime you want to hop in the car and do a rode trip, you are welcome to come hang with me!!!! We can sit out on the deck and just relax or we can SHOP! We could stir up some trouble in this dead town. I have plenty of room for you and your kitties...and I would love it...Please consider it...You might leave VA but you can't leave the board!!! It is not allowed. At least we have you for a little while longer and can't wait to see you again!!!! Party hardy!!! This butterfly is going to spread her wings and boogie...hehe. Well, if you go back to Hawaii, maybe I can save my pennies and come visit...would love to see the islands... With much love and hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 3/29/06 4:59 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hey there you boogey-woogey-butterfly!! Are you going to be here on Friday too? Ive been reading and replying to soooooooo many posts today that Im starting to get some of my messages crossed, thought I read somewhere that you would be out (up) on Saturday? Im hoping you make it for the Friday thingie too - seafood on da' water (although the food is secondary) and then lots of dancing afterwards! Thanks for your very kind/generous offer - I hope to make a LOT of road trips over the next 12 months, it makes the time go by faster and I really do find it theraputic. lol, which is why Hawaii could drive me batty and FAST! The Big Island of Hawaii is 3 hours long by car, start to finish, you go any longer and you're either going in circles or you've gone off the pier! Im going to be stir crazy after a few short months, methinks? Trust me, I'll still be stalking, buggin, posting and yapping with ALL of you - I took a look at the "HAWAII Board" ...[sigh]... and it's all but dormant. A MONTHS worth of posts and all of it fit on the first page/list! http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/HI/ Oh dear, there are cobwebs forming on some of the posts and I know I heard my keyboard echo, it was so quiet. I think it's safe to say I'll be sticking around here in text format, if not in physical/bodily sense. See you next week in those size 14's and struttin' your sexy self!!
jilldennis
on 3/29/06 9:51 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Oh, No Lei ~*~ We won't let you go!!! If they make you go then you will have to sign a contract that you won't forget all of us back here!!...and make sure you get a BIG house on the island - because I am sure you will have lots of visitors! Jon and I are going to Hawaii in November and I can't wait...it will be my first time and his second or third time (he went as a kid and I think twice while he was in the Navy). You are my inspiration - and you just don't know how much all of your advice wisdom and wit mean to me! I love you to pieces! Hugs! Jill 278/225/144/140 May2005/SurgeryDay/Today/Goal
(deactivated member)
on 3/29/06 7:35 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Jill Theres NO way I'd forget any of you and from the looks of the "Hawaiian Message Board" ...the only thing that would keep me busy there is dusting (lots of cobwebs and very few posts). The only thing I can't promise is a BIG HOUSE on da' Islands. Good lord almighty, just their one bedroom grass shacks cost a quarter of a million. I'm thinking we're going to be entertaining the idea of pitching tents on the beach. The parties don't get any better then a big bonfire / hibachi cooking and pump-tents on the sand and falling asleep to the thunderous sounds of the wave****ting the shoreline. Figure with the size of some of those beaches, it'll hold more friends then a house ever could, so c'mon down!!! Oh, and bring the motorcycles - Jon promised me a ride at the January convention and I plan on holding him to it. Hey? What islands are ya'll heading too in November? It's a beautiful time of year, not quite as humid as the spring/summer months and typical for Hawaii, everything is always so lush, green and in full bloom. Im putting a shopping list together as I type. Um ... can you take an empty suitcase with you for MY stuff! Love - Lei
Christine Hood
on 3/29/06 12:10 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
NOOOOOO!!!!! You can't leave!!! I'm gonna lock you up and throw away the key!!! Don't make me throw a temper tantrum now!!!
(deactivated member)
on 3/29/06 7:42 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
...Ive seen your ***** up close and in person, I suspect a TANTRUM from you, might be worth it. Grabbin' cam corder, hang on. Hey? I read your other reply where you're a definite for Friday, that's awesome!!! If you want to just meet at my house so you don't have to head all the way back to your place, lemme know. Ive seen how you dress for work, and you're already STYLING BIG TIME, so there prolly isnt a need to change clothes? Just trying to figure out a way to get you there sooner, vs, later in the evening. Can't wait to drag your butt up on the dance floor - wear comfy shoes, you aint' sitting down that night. Hugs - Lei Pssst... to actually lock me up you have to meet up wit' me first, whens lunch? Oh, and most prisoners would view SPAM feedings as cruel and unusual punishment, not me! ...can I have theirs?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views