A Wow Moment for da cluckin butterfly

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/06 7:55 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Betsy ~ Congrats on the size changes - isn't this weight loss journey one heck of a ride? I miss miss (MISS) the stages of "quick changes" ...lol, the dismal thing about reaching goal (not that Im complaining) is that ALL the "wow" moments start to slow down and I loved the adrenaline rush that always came with them. Make sure to update that to your profile so you can reflect back on it down the road. Oh, and pictures, share some pictures in 'em!! Hugs ~ Lei
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/29/06 2:57 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...I can't imagine reaching goal but I guess I will eventually. Can't wait for that day....Your wow moment must be looking in the mirror and seeing the beautiful lady you have become. Can't wait to see you again! I am really looking forward to this trip and walking the beach...I have missed you bunches... Love ya, Betsy
Shanana
on 3/28/06 7:56 pm - Altavista, VA
Congrats girl. I cant wait to drop another size. Got to stop eating junk food. It is evil. Shannon
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/29/06 2:58 am - Danville, VA
Yeah, that junk food is a killer...no more for me...gotta get this weight going again. You look great! You are right behind me so I better get moving, Huh? Love ya bunches, Hugs, Betsy
corynva
on 3/28/06 8:44 pm - Roanoke, VA
Betsy..... Your pic is awesome......you are just doing so well...with everything....congrats....love you Cory
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/29/06 2:59 am - Danville, VA
Hi Cory....Thank you very much...this is an exciting time and I am enjoying it and the added confidence that comes with it. Hugs, Betsy
jilldennis
on 3/29/06 9:54 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
YeahBetsy Isn't it awesome!!! It only gets better!! Love you bunches Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views