A Wow Moment for da cluckin butterfly

Betsy Anitahug
on 3/28/06 5:12 am - Danville, VA
Ok, all my OH friends...I went to visit Holly this weekend and I got to wear a size 14 pair of jeans!!!! 14's...wow, I never dreamed that would happen but it did and I feel great. I couldn't get into a pair of jeans before surgery except for the elastic waist bands...What a great feeling. Now I can't wait to go shopping for more!!! Only at the Good willie for now though...I just wanted to share my surprise and excitement. Love ya all Hugs, Betsy aka as little butterfly...hehe
Kathy & Rich
on 3/28/06 5:18 am - Fairfax, VA
Congratulations, Sweet, sweet, Besty! Kathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/28/06 5:56 am - Danville, VA
Thanks, Kathy, It was a shock...couldn't believe it until I tried on two...thought it was a wrong size! Hugs, Betsy
Ms Court
on 3/28/06 5:21 am - Remington, VA
Congratulations Betsy. You are doing so wonderfully. Keep spreading those wings and fly high. Courtney
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/28/06 5:57 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweet Courtney. Can you believe it? I was so excited! I am spreading my wings! Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 3/28/06 7:33 am - Remington, VA
Go Betsy! Go Betsy! Go Betsy! That's so cool!!! Kirsten
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/28/06 7:36 am - Danville, VA
Thanks Kirsten...It was exciting... Hugs, Betsy
hollydecarlo
on 3/28/06 7:59 am - hopewell, VA
besty congrats you lokk amazing!!! and next you will be wearing my 10's you are doing super. im so gald you came to my house this past weekend. it was a blast hope you had fun cant wait to do it again.. love you, holly
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/28/06 9:15 am - Danville, VA
Save the 10's for me...You are keeping me up in clothes, gf...Give Maddy a hug for me..she is precious and so is your son..he is a hunk. I really enjoyed meeting Jeff and JoAnn's ex..Please tell them hi for me. I love ya and can't wait to see you again. Love ya Betsy
hollydecarlo
on 3/28/06 8:18 pm - hopewell, VA
betsy, im saving them for you and shannon. i have told everyone hi for you and gave maddie a hug. now im sending you a hug!! love you, holly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views