Butterfly Poem

Julie R.
on 3/28/06 3:28 am - Belspring, VA
I saw this on the main board and thought of Betsy. Thought I would post it here. Julie ------------------------------------------------------ Fly Away Little Butterfly Original Post by Tammy Hoff at 10:52 AM PST on 03/28/2006 Greenville, OH - RNY (02/27/2006) - Derrick Martin, M.D. Hello everyone...Heres a poem that I wrote, and thought I would share it with you...This poem I wrote when I was going through divorce...I no longer wanted to feel mentally abused...I wanted to be like an innocent and beautiful butterfly...I wanted to feel loved again...Hope you enjoy it.... Fly away little butterfly So beautiful and free You live the kind of life That I would love to be Fly away little butterfly Colors of yellow and of blue Wouldn't it be so nice To be as lovely as you Fly away little butterfly As graceful as can be Your life is so unknown To humans just like me Fly away little butterfly So everyone else can see The beauty that God gave you A life, so gentle and free
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/28/06 4:59 am - Danville, VA
Julie...Thank you so much for thinking of me when you read this beautiful poem. My life has been much like a butterfly as I am now free and enjoying my life. I couldn't have made this transition without friends like you. I love ya.. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views