Calcium wow moment

akasha2u
on 3/27/06 9:36 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
So I was drinking propel w/ calcium and reading the back. It serves 2 per bottle. It's uncarbonated, low low calorie and low carb. So here is the break down of this AWESOME drink..per serving Fat 0 Sodium 5mg total carb 2g sugar 2g protein 0 Calcium 10% Niacin 25% b6 25% b12 4% pantothenic acid 25% but here is the wow part...the calcuim is like the 4th ingredient on the back and its calcium citrate...yeah calcium citrate..so we can drink our way to good bones and hydration what a deal..and its not tasteless like water...yeahhhhhhh
(deactivated member)
on 3/27/06 9:41 pm - Remington, VA
Trish, I saw the commercial for that just last night! Thanks for the review! I've never even tried Propel, but will try it now! Kirsten
Kathy & Rich
on 3/27/06 10:22 pm - Fairfax, VA
Excellent! Kathy
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/28/06 5:13 am - Danville, VA
Can't wait to get some...Thanks! Hugs, Betsy
(deactivated member)
on 3/28/06 9:15 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
WOW - Citrate, huh? Now that's exciting!!! We buy that stuff by the crate/box full, because Paul drinks it so much, wonder if I can talk SamsClub to start talking the one with Calcium. lol, then of course, I have to slip it into the fridge without Paul knowing, so he'll drink it. He's such a 'problem child' when it comes to getting his vitamins in. Hey? I was talking about you (behind your back in a public forum on the internet) in another post. If you have time, read the post I sent out on "problem with the screen names" ..or something like that. Hope you and the lil one are doing/feeling fine! Hugs - Lei
(deactivated member)
on 3/28/06 9:17 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
[sigh]...that shoulda said "to start STALKING the one with Calcium" ..not "talking"
(deactivated member)
on 3/28/06 9:38 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Oh my gawd, now I really do feel DUMB!!! Sheeez, even when I correct it, I still get it wrong!!!! Er, not that ANYONE Is going to give a rats-butt at this point, but the ANAL side of me, NEEDS to make the correction (yet again). Okay ...all at once class, the word is???? STOCKING!!!! ...not STALKING or TALKING as Ive typed wrong, time and time again. ...sorry, that was gonna bug me ALL day, if I didn't correct it, yet again! Oh, and if I got it wrong AGAIN? Spare me the grief, please, I don't wanna play the spelling game this morning, my brain hurts!
akasha2u
on 3/28/06 9:55 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
well i got a case of it at sams which puts it down to about 50 cents per bottle. I think its a case of 24 for like 11 bucks? sound right? and which post was that? and HIAY btw you look great...hows everything going..me and baby are doing great. I am 7 months along and have gained roughly 10 lbs..sort of i am actually still 4 lbs lighter then when i got pregnant but its growing
(deactivated member)
on 3/28/06 10:15 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
WOW - only TEN POUNDS gained, at 7 months preggers?!? That's awesome Trish. Heck, Ive gained that and Im not even pregnant!!!! Oh great, now Im depressed even more, lol!! When do we get to see pictures of you, all cute and expecting! It really is true, women do have a healthier happier glow about them when they're carring so much love in their bellies. We saw Teresa a few times before she actually delivered and that woman just GLOWED with health and happiness. Thanks for the tip on the Propel ...which SAMS do you go too? I hit the one here at Little Neck and VaBeach Blvd. Not sure if they have the calcium one, but if not, I'll travel to another to get it. Hugs - Lei
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views