a wow moment for me!!

hollydecarlo
on 3/28/06 8:30 am - hopewell, VA
Melinda, no beads come on thats no fun!! Lol!! I cant promise we will behave but we will be safe. Hugs, holly
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/28/06 5:22 am - Danville, VA
Hi my sweet clucker!!!! I think you look wonderful...beautiful. I really enjoyed this weekend and hope for many more to come. Thanks for the clothes...especially the size 14 jeans...who would have thought, Huh? I sure didn't. Miss you and JoAnn bunches! Hugs, Betsy
hollydecarlo
on 3/28/06 8:33 am - hopewell, VA
Betsy, you cute little butterfly! You are doing so good!! And those 14's look so good on you!!! holly
TammyNVA
on 3/28/06 7:16 pm - Chesterfield, VA
WAY TO GO 8s!?!?! that's amazing... especially for ME to consider... but I'm in 20s now, so it's not so crazy! Keep up the great work, Holly. Love ya! Tammy
hollydecarlo
on 3/28/06 8:19 pm - hopewell, VA
hi tammy, you too will get to 8's before you even know it!! keep up the good work.. hugs, holly
Shanana
on 3/28/06 7:48 pm - Altavista, VA
You are amazing girl. I am a little less than your starting weight. Wish I could be on a roll now like i was in the beginning. This is a wild ride aint it. Who knows how small we will get. And feel better too. I was swinging the babies yesterday and was impressed myself. My arms hurt from the stretch bands. Not just from carrying my arms around lol. Shannon
hollydecarlo
on 3/28/06 8:21 pm - hopewell, VA
shannon, dont worry it will pickup again mine just started too after being stalled for a while you are doing great!! and looking awesome!!! love you, holly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views