a wow moment for me!!

hollydecarlo
on 3/27/06 8:11 pm - hopewell, VA
another wow moment for me!! today is a little over 5 mos from wls and i am down 95 lbs. getting closer and closer to the 100lbs mark. i am now wearing a size 8. there a little tight but they fit and that is all thats important. i never ever thought i would be saying i wear a size 8.. i am amazing every time i look in the mirror. what a wild ride this has been and i not even finished yet. thank you all who have helped me along the way couldn't have made it this far without all of you!! hugs, holly 259/164/125
MrsTonyaBrown
on 3/27/06 8:24 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Grats, Holly! I bet you feel fabulous! Hugs, Tonya
hollydecarlo
on 3/27/06 8:27 pm - hopewell, VA
tonya, thank you!! i do feel that way its been a wonderful ride!! hugs, holly
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/27/06 8:24 pm - Staunton, VA
Holly, girl! You amaze me every day!You are doing so well and looking so Watch out, New Orleans! We're gonna turn a few heads as we strut down Bourbon Street! Love you! JoAnn
hollydecarlo
on 3/27/06 8:29 pm - hopewell, VA
thank you joann you know i love you!!! cant wait for new orleans!! hugs, holly
Sporty Jill
on 3/27/06 8:31 pm - Norfolk, VA
YEAH!!!!!!!! Holly....that's AWESOME!!!!! You are doing GREAT! Keep up the great work, and soon those size 8's will be too big. Isn't it weird how the size isn't corresponding to the weight? At 189, I did not wear a 14 (before), but I am now into one and it was comfortable. But, keep it up....you look great! (And I bet you feel GREAT, too). Jill 263/189/145
hollydecarlo
on 3/28/06 8:09 am - hopewell, VA
jill, thank you and congrats on getting into a size 14 you are doing awesome!!! hugs, holly
(deactivated member)
on 3/27/06 8:37 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Awesome Holly Girl !! I have always known your dedication in your journey . I will never forget laying eyes on you for the very first time . You amazed me and still do . I can not wait to see you again . I feel bad sometimes , I had some really hip clothes through my journey and gave them all away . I could have seen you in a pair of hip huggers I had size 8 .. but you will have many clothes and new sizes yet to come . Keep up the Awesome job .. never stop .. never quit .. and keep your postive attitude .. as you see it does pay off . Love you lots ! Natalie
hollydecarlo
on 3/28/06 8:13 am - hopewell, VA
natalie, girl you amaze me!!! i would have never made it this far without you you are so inspiring!!! dont worry girl i will be wearing alot of hip huggers i love them and the littler i get the more of them i will wear.. cant wait to see you again hopefully soon!! love yah girl, holly
(deactivated member)
on 3/27/06 8:47 pm - Remington, VA
Holly! That's so awesome! You're an inspiration to those of us just starting out! Kirsten
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views