Tomorrow is my day!

TSChisom
on 3/27/06 9:02 am - Moneta, VA
Ok ladies, here I am sitting in Marion, Va getting ready to have my surgery tomorrow at 9:00. I have to be there at 7:45 I am having a lot of emotions right now, but know that this is the best thing to do for me and my health. Please say some prayers for me and keep me covered. Judy told me that she was coming up to see me on Wednesday so she should be able to update for me and let you all know how everything went. May the Lord touch each and every one of you in a special and unique way! Until next time posting, I will join you on the losers bench Love and Hugs, Tammy Chisom
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/27/06 9:55 am - Staunton, VA
Tammy, Best of luck as you begin this amazing journey! We'll save you a seat on the losers' bench! JoAnn
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/27/06 10:55 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...my thoughts and prayers will be with you...it is so exciting to be a loser...never thought I would say that!!! LOL..Just try to relax and things will be fine... Hugs, Betsy
Christine Hood
on 3/27/06 11:28 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Good luck Tammy! Christine
wanda
on 3/27/06 7:37 pm
Tammy, you're in my prayers... Can't wait till you're a LOSER! Hugs, Wanda
Shanana
on 3/27/06 8:08 pm - Altavista, VA
Prayers going up for you!! Be blessed on your journey. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 3/27/06 8:49 pm - Remington, VA
Tammy! Best wishes, thoughts and prayers are with you! Kirsten
yvette223
on 3/27/06 9:14 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Tammy you will be in my prayers, soon you will be on thelosing side lots of hugs yvette
Julie R.
on 3/27/06 9:47 pm - Belspring, VA
Hi Tammy! Best wishes on your surgery! If the weather holds up today, you should go out to Hungry Mother Park and stroll around. I grew up down the road from there and always found the park to be a great place to go when I wanted my mind to stop racing and relax (especially in the off season). I wish that my schedule would allow me to stop in and see you while you are there, but know that you will be in my thoughts See you on the losing side Julie
Tam
on 3/28/06 1:53 am - Richmond, VA
Sending lots of prayers and well wishes you way. Can't wait to see you on the losing side! Tammy C
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views