New Pics on profile!!

Shanana
on 3/27/06 8:02 am - Altavista, VA
check them out!!!!!!!!
A10sFrau
on 3/27/06 8:23 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
16 pants? You're gonna pass me up!! Hooray for you Shannon! Glad you gals had a great time this weekend! Lois
Shanana
on 3/28/06 7:38 pm - Altavista, VA
Thanks Lois. Sorry we missed you Saturday. We will do it the end of the month in Lynchburg if you can make it. Got to find a location. Shannon
jilldennis
on 3/27/06 8:34 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Wooohooo!! I have some jeans for you and Holly...I need to hurry up and get them to you! They harley jeans - I think they are 14's~*~It won't be long! Congratulations - you look fantastic!!!! Hugs! Jill
hollydecarlo
on 3/27/06 9:04 am - hopewell, VA
hi jill, how are you? miss you!!! you can give all the jeans to shannon. they wont fit me!! i so happy they wont fit. im now wearing a size 8. wooohooo!! hugs, holly
Ms Court
on 3/27/06 10:12 pm - Remington, VA
Hey what about me? We talked about those jeans too (and I am starting to wear my 18's & 16's). Courtney
Shanana
on 3/28/06 7:37 pm - Altavista, VA
Thanks Jilly. Cant wait for 14 to get here and pass it up. You are an inspiration. Shannon
TSChisom
on 3/27/06 8:41 am - Moneta, VA
You look so nice and healthy Shanana! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us, they are encouragement. When you girls get out of the clothes that you are wearing, you will all have to save them for me. I am currently wearing a size 24 or 2X and I look forward to getting into the little clothes. Congrats once again for your success! Love and Hugs, Tammy Chisom
Shanana
on 3/27/06 8:07 pm - Altavista, VA
Call me when you can. I will save you some. I hope everything goes well tommorrow. Send me your contact info via email. We have support groups in Lynchburg too at the Wyndhurst YMCA. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 3/27/06 9:48 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
You look amazing .. OMG .. I cannot believe it .. Where did you all go .. as you certainly are not dressed for Clucks !!! Love ya and keep up the great work ! Natalie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views