I'm Back....

jilldennis
on 3/27/06 6:27 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, All Thanks for all of the notes and e-mails...it is so appreciated to know "my family" cares. It's been a rough month...in a lot of ways...but I am back now...and ready to get back to whatever it is I'm supposed to be doing! Coming home from our Clucker Week-end I got a phone call that my uncle was in a coma in NY State and probably wouldn't make it through the night. He did make it until Tuesday morning. ;'(I got up home Wednesday afternoon...spent a week there...and then came home to more messes. It's amazing how much some people can't do on their own...I don't want to go there right now.... Anyway...I guess I over did - because then I was sick and depressed... My weight had stalled and in fact I had gained 5 pounds. I had a good talk and cry with a friend from here - you know who you are - thanks a bunch! I needed that...kind of a reality check...and thanks to Betsy, Shannon, JoAnn and Holly for keeping track of me too! Sometimes we all just need to vent...the outside world may think we have it all together...with our new looks, etc...but sometimes it's just hard to adjust to everything... Thanks for letting me get this out...I love you guys. I am over my pitty party...and done being depressed. I don't really know what my problem was...I'm just glad to be over it! Many Hugs Jill 278/225/145/140 May2005/SurgeryDay/Today/Goal
prissy25
on 3/27/06 6:32 am - Barboursville, VA
Welcome Back Jellybean glad your with us again. And sorry to here about your uncle.
jilldennis
on 3/27/06 8:38 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Thanks Melinda... It sounds like you all had a great time this past week-end! Sorry I missed it! I thought about you all several times throughout the day! Have a great week! Hugs Jill
Shanana
on 3/27/06 6:37 am - Altavista, VA
Welcome Back Jilly bean. You were missed. I can just go to work and come back and find messes people made. I can only imagine after a week. LOL Shannon
jilldennis
on 3/27/06 8:41 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Thanks Shannon I just can't get over how much you have changed in a month's time! You look awesome in that dress!! You need to wear it everyday!!! I went to the Salvation Army today and got a really cute Christopher Banks (I was supposed to be impressed by the name - Erin told me they are an expensive store in the mall!) denim jumper - $4 - brand new - tag still on!! Hugs! Miss you! Jill
Ernurse323
on 3/27/06 7:08 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Awwwwww Jill...I am sorry you had to go through that with your family and your poor uncle. I understand the mess thing...boy do I !!! I am sending big hugs your way... The numbers will go back down. remember you were on the road..water retention... Keep your chin up. You look great !!! I hope you are back to feeling great soon also !!! Hugs, Dana
jilldennis
on 3/27/06 8:43 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Thanks Dana How are you feeling? Have you gone back to work yet? How are you feeling? Hugs! Jill
(deactivated member)
on 3/27/06 8:59 am - Fairfax Station, VA
There you are!! I've been so worried about you. I thought you were just real busy working. We've either all been there, Jill, or will be!! Stuff just happens sometimes. I can't tell you how much I've missed you!! I think of youi so much and I'm just so glad you're back. Stay close, Jill, love donna
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/27/06 9:49 am - Staunton, VA
Girl, one of these days I'm gonna call you and you're actually gonna answer the phone! I'm so sorry you've had a tough time lately. Anyone who doesn't understand how it feels to be down is either vey lucky or telling a lie. If you need to talk, just call. Lots of love, JoAnn aka Dumb Cluck
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/27/06 10:53 am - Danville, VA
I am so glad to see my beautiful Mother clucker back again....I have missed you. You need to take a break and relax for awhile. I have stalled too but this weekend I wore a pair of size 14 jeans!!!!! Hurray...guess I am just shifting weight around now. You are my angel and you know it....car is almost fixed...just needs a tune up and tires and then I will be running the roads. Love ya bunches.. Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views