I am back and feeling great!

beth-d
on 3/27/06 5:17 am - Richmond, VA
It has been 1 month since my surgery and things have been alittle crazy! So I haven't been able to write. I have lost 37 lbs and had a problem last week with a bad stricture - I couldn't get down anything! Now that it is opened up I feel great! I am so excited I walked all around the Irish festival this weekend and did not even get out of breath - that is a real feet! And I can cross my legs again - did that by accident and when I realized what I was doing I almost wet myself!! LOL Haven't been able to do that in years!! I am on chicken and stuff now and it is going well - and with the stricture opened I can now get in my water! Yeh!! Denise looks great saw her at the doctors office - she is really doing well for the amount of work that was done on her! Well, just wanted to touch base and say that I am doing really well! Thanks for all your support! Beth
DeniseinVA
on 3/27/06 5:52 am - Midlothian, VA
Hey Beth, I was so happy to see you on Friday. You look WONDERFUL!!!!! I am so glad to hear that everything is going well getting down your food. Love ya, Denise
Kitty Kat
on 3/27/06 6:40 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Beautiful! Girl the wow moments as we call them will keep coming to ya. Believe me there will be more and more and we've talked about some of them. I am SO happy for you and can't wait to see you again. Sorry I missed you this weekend. The dang Flu Fairy is slowly but surely gettin' da boot outta here! ya, Kat
Ernurse323
on 3/27/06 7:01 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hiya Beth... I am glad you are feeling better !!! That sounds TERRIBLE. You have lost a whopping amount of weight !!! Congrats to you !!!!!!! Dana
Pat F.
on 3/27/06 10:27 pm - Richmond, VA
Sounds like you are getting better. Great job on the weight loss that is good for the time you have been out of surgery and I am proud of you. Pretty soon you will be smaller than you have ever been. Keep up the good work.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views