calcium question

cheryl_jagow
on 3/27/06 4:08 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
I can't remember which it is calcium citrate or carbonate?
hollydecarlo
on 3/27/06 4:45 am - hopewell, VA
citrate and walmart has some that our really good they come in a blue box and flavors of chocolate,mint,carmeland lemon i use these i take 4 per day its like a small snack to me cause they taste so good but im not sure how far out you are and if you can eat them yet.
Ernurse323
on 3/27/06 6:39 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Cheryl...I use Spring Valley 500mg chewables for now. They are sooooooo good. They taste like the chocolate caramels that ya steal from your kid's Halloween pumpkin..hehehehe The only thing..it doesn't say which calcium it is. I get plenty of calcium in Protein supplements so I am not worried about it right now so early out. You should try them sometime. Just hide them from your son because he will want to eat them. They do taste like candy. Dana
cheryl_jagow
on 3/27/06 10:46 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
Yeah I know, he already thinks my protein drinks are his chocolate milk!
Linda Y.
on 3/28/06 2:11 am - Portsmouth, VA
I was told to take calcium citrate w/D in it, 630 mg. The only thing is that the ones with all that in it are not chewable or not good tasting or the bottle contains enough for about 8-15 days @ 6 per day...that can get expensive! I think I going to ask my Dr. if I definately need the D.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views