a little math help please

Judy B.
on 3/27/06 12:36 am - Marion, VA
Ok, i have heard different percentages on the amount of excess weight we can lose. i have heard as much as 80% and 72%..My question is (for all you math buffs, which im not) I started out at 343..what would that put me statiscally at possibly losing? hugs JudyB 343 (consult) 333 (preop) 211 (current) 160(my goal)
Julie R.
on 3/27/06 1:22 am - Belspring, VA
Hey Judy! Here is a tool you can use to play around with the percentages: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/information/post+op+planner.php If my link doesn't work, you can get to it through the OH home page, select "Post-op Planner" under the Post-Op Members section. Have fun! Julie
MrsTonyaBrown
on 3/27/06 1:46 am - Jacksonville, FL
Hey, Judy. Long time, no see. How ya been? My surgeon told me the statistic was around 60% to be able to keep it off. But it was possible for me to go as high as 70% if I tried hard. That would only put me down to about 200 lbs but my goal is 180. My ideal is 130 (yeah, right, lol). The question is what is considered your IDEAL weight. THat is needed to figure it out completely. I made a spreadsheet if you want me to send it to you where you can plug in percentages, etc to see the answers. Hugs, Tonya 405/379/256/180 (high/surgery/current/goal)
Kathy & Rich
on 3/27/06 2:52 am - Fairfax, VA
How tall are ya? Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views