Some Wow Moments

Ms Court
on 3/27/06 1:44 am - Remington, VA
I will definitely keep that in mind. I am planning a trip to vegas in june so I will need some clothes. Courtney
MrsTonyaBrown
on 3/27/06 1:52 am - Jacksonville, FL
Grats, Courtney! Can't wait myself to drop from the 20 range. Just fit into a pair of 20 shorts this morning. A little snug, but not too bad. And wow them for us all. I'd always dreamed of showing up at a party where my ex bf would be and show him my weight loss, then hit him over the head with an axe.....*calming down* LOL Hugs and grats again. Tonya
Ms Court
on 3/27/06 1:55 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Tonya. I can't wait, I think I will forgo the axe though (no matter how tempting it would be). Courtney
(deactivated member)
on 3/27/06 2:34 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey Courtney, I always have thought that you were just adorable, sexy and very very cute!! But now I'm glad that you think it, too!! It is amazing when you think you are in one size and can fit in a smaller one. That's really great. I am so happy for you. I can't wait to hear what the ex-toad's comments are!! That's always fun!! thanks for posting, cutie!! love donna
Ms Court
on 3/27/06 2:57 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Donna. I don't really believe it all the time but when I put that outfit on I believed. Courtney
wanda
on 3/27/06 3:35 am
That's fantastic Courtney! ~Wanda
Ms Court
on 3/27/06 4:12 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Wanda! Courtney
lookin2lose2
on 3/27/06 3:46 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
That is AWESOME ! I'm so happy for you - 4 size loss in sizes is GREAT! Go ahead and strut your stuff Jean
Ms Court
on 3/27/06 4:14 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Jean! It sure feels great. Courtney
jilldennis
on 3/27/06 6:06 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Congratulations Courtney!!! Isn't it great...I had to deal with my ex on Saturday morning and again on Sunday evening. Saturday morning I made sure I had on a pair of tight jeans and a little t-shirt...his girlfriend was with him too - I loved it!!! She could use wls and she is old enough to be his mother! Hah!!! I am so proud of yow great you are doing! Hugs Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views