Some Wow Moments

Ms Court
on 3/26/06 11:51 pm - Remington, VA
So I went shopping this weekend for a cute new shirt (am going to a birthday party that my ex husband will be at so I have to look cute) and a dress for Easter. I walked into the store and immediately fell in love with a beautiful spring green dress and an adorable flirty, lacey, shirt. I was a little bit unsure of my sizes right now so I took in the bigger size and the littler size to try on. Let me just say I bought the little size. I am now in 18's. That is down 4 sizes since surgery. I looked adorable, I looked sexy, and I felt it. I can't wait til Saturday. Courtney
Kathy & Rich
on 3/27/06 12:16 am - Fairfax, VA
Excellent Courtney! What is it about looking especially good in front of one's ex? Yesterday mine came over to pick up the dog and I made sure I was wearing something that showed off my weight loss, big time. Rich thought it was absolutely hysterical and definitely encouraged me. LOL! Have a great time at the party on Saturday! Wow, them all! Kathy
Ms Court
on 3/27/06 1:42 am - Remington, VA
I don't know but only other divorced people can understand. Courtney
KathieKathie
on 3/27/06 2:06 am - Manassas, VA
I am SO with you there! I sure wish I'd run into my ex-husband, so I could do the same!!! Living well is the best revenge, they say, and man is that true! If you want a shopping buddy, give me a call! I'm always up for shopping.... Leesburg Corner, Ross, Burlington.... You're doing fantasti****ep doing what you're doing, girlie! ~K
Ms Court
on 3/27/06 2:58 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Kathie. It will be interesting. Courtney
Kathy & Rich
on 3/27/06 12:17 am - Fairfax, VA
BTW, I may have a top and skirt that might fit ya (and perhaps more than one). I'll pass it your way next time I see ya. It is from J. Jill. Pretty outfit. Kathy
Ms Court
on 3/27/06 1:42 am - Remington, VA
That would be great Kathy. I could use a few new things, my closet is getting bare. Courtney
TSChisom
on 3/27/06 12:31 am - Moneta, VA
Hi Courtney I am so proud of you and your achievements. Way to go girl on your new size. I know you won't be that size for long until you reach a different size. I thought it was cute when you said you had to look good because your ex being there. His loss huh? You are cute as a button and we would love to see a picture of you in your new dress. You hang in there sweetie, you are doing wonderful. Love and Hugs, Tammy Chisom
Ms Court
on 3/27/06 1:43 am - Remington, VA
Thanks Tammy. Definitely his loss. I hope to get pictures of both outfits to post. Courtney
Sharon Q.
on 3/27/06 1:39 am - Fredericksburg, VA
YOU GO GIRLY!! Wow him for all of us!! When you are ready for summer clothes, closer to summer I mean............lets get together and do some shopping. I took Jen when she got to size 16 and showed her a little what to look for clothes wise when you get outta the bigger sizes. Something I had such a hard time with and was so glad somebody showed me. I am a serious shopper and always happy to help you spend your $$! Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views