dr. Ryan/Belvoir....surgery date!

amyb66
on 3/26/06 11:46 pm - Bolling AFB, DC
OHM...I was told by Jeanine that I am on Dr. Ryan's surgery schedule for Tue April 10th...It is coming up quickly. Do you have any sugfgestions about what I "should" do for the next two weeks? I have been to the past two support meetings and I plan to continue since they have been very informative and fun. It is so motivating to see all the post ops and how far they have come It bring tears to my eyes!!! I am so very excited but honestly I am scared too...maybe more than I should be. I am worried about the death rate, should I be? I am a mom of three great girls and I WANT to be around for them for many more years to come. I think I have even scared my 8 yr old because I heard her telling her friend on Saturday that I was having stom,ache surgery next month and that I could die!! UGH!!! I had a long talk with her and I think now she understands that it is a tinmy possiblilitry but that I would not be doing this if I thought I would die! PLEASE pray for me!!! Well...I am looking for pros...any suggestions for me? Can you share what you use for protein, calcium, vitamins, liquid stage of foods, etc??? Thanks in advance... Amy
Jen_G
on 3/27/06 7:46 am - in, VA
Yea Amy! How exciting for you. You are going to be exactly a year behind me with Dr Ryan...well my day is April 11, but she only does the operations on Monday, so a year behind. BTW April 10 is a Monday I'm so happy you got in, she is a wonderful surgeon, and I'm glad you like the group...I think its a great group personally. Anyway, you know I use profect, it's awesome, if you didn't get to try it I'll bring you some when I come for my one year follow up the 11th! Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views