Just Saying Hi :)

KathieKathie
on 3/26/06 10:29 pm - Manassas, VA
Hi gang, It's been so long since I posted much of anything around here, and I just wanted to drop a line to say hello, I AM still thinking about you guys and I miss you all terribly. I try and swing through to peek at the boards every few days, so, I'm trying to keep up and all. So glad to finally NOT be sick , but I have a LOT of catching up to do! Life is chaos... and I have news, but, I'm not gonna post it until I have definite details and concrete evidence and all that usual stuff! So until then... y'all can just suffer! Ha, kidding, but really, stay tuned! Forgive the blanket warm fuzzies, but, I just gotta say, y'all are doing so awesome , if I was there I'd give you a huge huge huge hug. And my fingers are crossed for others, too, and you know who you are! A special plug to Dianna, your dad and sister are in my prayers, and I'll be keeping a couple extra fingers and toes crossed for them as well. Alright... work awaits... *sigh* ~Kathie
Ms Court
on 3/26/06 10:59 pm - Remington, VA
Hey girl. I missed you Friday night. I am beginning to think you like standing me up. So when are we going to get more info on the glamor shots? Courtney
KathieKathie
on 3/27/06 1:50 am - Manassas, VA
I know, I suck! Trains suck, too. I was so gonna be there Friday night, but I was late to the train and did not get back to Manassas on time. *sigh* I hate my commute... And actually, I have Glamour Shots stuff on my to-do list for this week. I'm posting it next! ~K
Ms Court
on 3/27/06 3:01 am - Remington, VA
I figured it was traffic. Everyone was stuck. Like 5 people from class called to say they couldn't make it and then Bambi did also so they cancelled and are going to try & reschedule for the 7th. C
KathieKathie
on 3/27/06 7:39 am - Manassas, VA
Oh, wow! I just got the voice mail, we're on for Friday. So I didn't miss anything after all, woo! I'll be there! ~K
Kathy & Rich
on 3/26/06 11:02 pm - Fairfax, VA
You tease! Kathy (with a why)
cappymoon
on 3/26/06 11:03 pm - Northern, VA
Thanks Kathy, I appreciate it So, what is the news?? We wanna know And like Courtney, is there any word on the glamour shots?? Dianna
KathieKathie
on 3/27/06 1:52 am - Manassas, VA
I'll be starting a new thread on that, I have details for that ready as we speak! Check one more thing off my to-do list today... ~K
(deactivated member)
on 3/26/06 11:32 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Kathie, well you better tell the news soon, -- my imagination is already going crazy. I think I know!! Yeah, I know!! Take care, and I will be looking for your post!! love donna
KathieKathie
on 3/27/06 1:52 am - Manassas, VA
Soon! Very soon! ~K
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views