JUNE CONFERENCE & FASHION SHOW !!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/26/06 8:47 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
June is fast approaching and David is working really hard to put together yet another great event for us . In saying that . I will be organizing a fashion show .. and YOU will be our models . If you are interested in particapating in this , please email me as I need to get started putting together the event . If I do not get enough responces this part of the event will be canceld . Even if you have never walked a runway .. or yet .. modeled .. Let me show you how much fun this can be .. No matter what your size or shape .. remember we are all beautiful and it is about having fun . And Men you too are needed . So .. give it a thought and let me know !!! Love ya .. Tinkerbell ..
Judy B.
on 3/26/06 9:38 pm - Marion, VA
Hey Tink!! Where is this going to be held? and when? hugs JudyB
(deactivated member)
on 3/26/06 10:26 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
The weekend of June 24th . At the Holiday Inn Richmond - off the boulevard . Same place as the January Conference .
KathieKathie
on 3/26/06 10:32 pm - Manassas, VA
Hi Sweetie, While I can't 100% commit right this very second, please know that if I am able to come to the Richmond event in June, I will be more than happy to support you in this in any way I can, be it modeling, coordinating, grunt working, whatever. This sounds like so much fun! So please put me on your list, and I'll let you know as soon as I can if I'm definite or not. hugs, Kathie
(deactivated member)
on 3/26/06 10:40 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
OMG yes .. I would love for you to help me and particapate gurlie !!! Let me know as soon as you know if you can ... this is going to be great ! Hugs, Natalie
KathieKathie
on 3/26/06 10:45 pm - Manassas, VA
I'll know by the end of April, how's that sound? (At least, I'm pretty sure I will...). So much is going on, so much has changed in the past week and a half, my head is positively spinning... but things will settle and fall into place here in the coming days and a couple of weeks. ~K
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/26/06 10:34 pm - Staunton, VA
Hey, sweetie! Walking a runway is something I've never done before, but I'm all about trying new things! Count me in, if you want me!! JoAnn
(deactivated member)
on 3/26/06 10:41 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Look here you ! You are so there with me on this .. You will be great .. i will teach ya everything I know .. LOL Be ready to strut your stuff !!! Hugs, Tink
cappymoon
on 3/26/06 11:02 pm - Northern, VA
I could voulenteer, but I really dont do well in front of a crowd I am shy like that (Oh, yeah, and as long as I dont have to wear a bathing suit or something equally embarrising ) Count me in, and if you have too many people wanting to do this, I can back out Dianna
Sporty Jill
on 3/27/06 12:25 am - Norfolk, VA
Sounds great, and hubby and I were wondering what we were going to do that weekend. Can I confirm at the end of April with ya???? Sounds fun! Jill 263/190/145
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views