Hi and Richmond meet n greet

SlimminShannon
on 3/26/06 8:35 am - Richmond, VA
I have been MIA for a while. I have had a lot of stuff going on in my life and haven't been able to post to the boards. You can read about it in my last profile entry if you want to know. I haven't even been able to see my best friend DIane since the wedding So my question is who would be in for a Richmond Meet n Greet. I can finally get out of the house without a child attatched to my hip..LOL. So once I find out who is up for it I can plan something. I was thinking something within the next month. Oh and a good place would be a mexican restaurant Casa Grande. It has excellent food and real cheap. I ttok my whole bridal party there plus some extra and our total bill was only $50. That was for 6 adults and 1 child plus dessert. So that is really good. Let me know. Hope everyone is doing good!
spaceystacey
on 3/26/06 10:08 am - Littleton, NC
Depending on when, I would love to go! Stacey
LadyDiane
on 3/26/06 11:05 pm - Richmond, VA
Hey Girl, You know i'm excited to see you tonight, I feel like it's been forever! Yeah we have to plan a night out, especially with the weather in Richmond getting better, there will be lots to do soon! see ya later Diane
David@Goal
on 3/27/06 12:22 am - VA
I am usually good for weekday lunches - weekends are very tough with it being soccer season and ballet kicking into high gear for both girls as we edge into high rehearsals for recital season!! Keep me posted - David
Tam
on 3/27/06 2:48 am - Richmond, VA
I would love to come~~~depending on work of course. Looking forwarsd to it. Let me know if you need some help planning it! Tammy C
beth-d
on 3/27/06 5:19 am - Richmond, VA
I think that would be great! There are alot of new comers like myself that would love something right around here - just let me know when! Beth
heatherevond
on 3/27/06 8:59 pm - Madison, AL
I'd love to come. Let us know when and where. I'm willking to juggle my schedule to see some other post/pre-ops. I think the live support would be great right about now. PS... I would always love to do something with the kids attached to the hip. LOL.. That's just the Mommy in me. 272/256/184/150 highest/surgery/current/first goal
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views