Passed the Halfway Mark

TammyNVA
on 3/23/06 7:17 am - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks Lois... I'm so thankful for your encouragement!!
Smukums
on 3/23/06 2:06 am - Richmond, VA
Hey pretty lady! That is great!! WOOHOO! Congratulations!! You are doing so good and you are such an inspiration to me! Keep up the good work! Nicole
TammyNVA
on 3/23/06 7:19 am - Chesterfield, VA
Hey Nicole... Another Pretty Lady!! Thanks for the encouragement! One of the most unexpected outcomes of this weight loss journey is being an inspiration for others. I really take it seriously and am so humbled by it! How are things going for you?? Tammy
MrsTonyaBrown
on 3/23/06 3:38 am - Jacksonville, FL
Grats, girl! You're doing great. See, you'll do it. You'll make it. Hugs, Tonya
TammyNVA
on 3/23/06 7:22 am - Chesterfield, VA
Hey Tonya, Thanks so much! FYI: I love your posts, especially the ones when you talk about your daughter!! My daughter is all grown up, but your stories remind me of how crazy it was raising a percocious, energetic little one! Believe me, one day you will look back on this all and say "How did I ever do it? What a wonderful blessing!!" Hugs, Tammy
Kathy & Rich
on 3/23/06 6:44 am - Fairfax, VA
Congratulations, Tammy! Wow, you are doing fabulous! Hope you feel better soon! Hugs, Kathy
TammyNVA
on 3/23/06 7:23 am - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks Kathy, I hope your healing process is going well. I've been following your progress through your posts here on the messageboard. Please know that my prayers are with you and Rich. Hugs, Tammy
Kathy & Rich
on 3/23/06 7:33 am - Fairfax, VA
Thanks, Tammy! I'm healing beautifully from last month's surgery. And just in time, to deal with the return of my side pain. Ugh. Got an appointment with my surgeon on Wednesday morning... he won't be happy but then again neither am I. He is excellent so I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of it. Just when I think I'm done with things... nope. I truly appreciate your thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Kathy
TammyNVA
on 3/23/06 7:50 am - Chesterfield, VA
Side pain?!?! Ugh is right!!! This "crud" I'm sick with is the first time I've been sick since before WLS. I feel so blessed to have come through, so far, unscathed. Hugs AND Tammy
Kathy & Rich
on 3/23/06 8:13 am - Fairfax, VA
Thanks again! Yup side pain. Had it starting in September. Went to doctor. Did tests. We decided to remove gallbladder. It was inflammed and had stones but alas it wasn't the cause of the pain. More tests and more tests. Nothing found. But with time, the pain faded. Well, it is back at it's FINEST... NOT! Very disconcerting to not know what it is. The crud has definitely run around many circles. All around me have gotten it. That I don't get. (Someone....quick...knock on something wood... LOL!) But I get pain. Duh. Anyway, this should be about YOU! Halfway there, gal, halfway already! I'm sure you are walking on a cloud. Congrats again! Hugs, Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views