Passed the Halfway Mark

TammyNVA
on 3/22/06 7:51 pm - Chesterfield, VA
I've been sick with CRUD, so I went to the Doctor. Imagine my surprise when I weighed 222!! That's 79 pounds GONE and I've passed the halfway mark of 75. MY goal is to lose 150 pounds. Love you guys!! You make me smile every day!!! Tammy
Shanana
on 3/22/06 8:05 pm - Altavista, VA
Congrats Tammy!! Hope you are feeling better soon. Shannon
TammyNVA
on 3/23/06 7:12 am - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks Shannon!
wanda
on 3/22/06 8:09 pm
WONDERFUL!!! Congrats Tammy! I just sent you an email before I read this. I hope you're feeling better soon, but enjoy your sweet success!! Doing the happy dance with ya Hugs, Wanda
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/22/06 9:20 pm - Danville, VA
Oh Sweetie...that is wonderful. I am so proud of you and I bet you look wonderful. I know you have got to be excited! Keep up the good work and I am thinking about you. I love you. Hugs, Betsy
TammyNVA
on 3/23/06 7:14 am - Chesterfield, VA
Love ya too, Betsy. My two nephews (9 & 11) saw me for the first time this past weekend (since Christmas) and were stopped dead in their tracks and stared at me for at least 10 seconds. Finally, the oldest said "Aunt Tammy... you have a skinny... neck!" It was priceless!
Sharon Q.
on 3/22/06 9:58 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
AWWWWWWWW, that made ME smile!!! Great job girl!! I'm not even gonna recognize you next time I see you!!! Keep up the great work!!! OXOOXOOXOXOOXO Sharon
Ms Court
on 3/22/06 10:55 pm - Remington, VA
Great news Tammy. Keep it up. Courtney
TammyNVA
on 3/23/06 7:16 am - Chesterfield, VA
Thanks Courtney! You are doing great too!!! Can't wait to see my "surgery sistas" at the next get-together!
A10sFrau
on 3/22/06 10:57 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hooray!!! Lois
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views