One pound +...

A10sFrau
on 3/22/06 7:14 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
One pound and a nanofraction to Onederland. Will I have to resort to flagellation? Spurs? Riding crop? I know starvation won't work . Hangin' in there! Lois
wanda
on 3/22/06 8:11 pm
Lois, you brighten my day! I'm counting on you reaching Onderland very very soon... Hang in there! You're doing just great!!! Hugs, Wanda
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/22/06 9:18 pm - Danville, VA
Oh, Lois...you are too funny. I bet you will be in onderland by the end of the weekend...jus****ch all the mexican food on Saturday...hehe. Hugs, Betsy
Sharon Q.
on 3/22/06 10:01 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Don't you gotta go poop or something??? That's what worked for me!! My mom saved the email that I sent her when I finally hit wonderland, and how exactly I got there and sent it back to me on my 1 yr anniv!! It was hysterical!! Wish I still had it so I could send it to ya!! Tomorrow morning, do not eat.............run around your house several times to get it going.............poop, then there ya have it..........wonderland!! LOLOLOLOL Here's hopin it's that easy!! XOXOOXOXOox Sharon
Julie R.
on 3/22/06 11:03 pm - Belspring, VA
Hi Lois Whatever ends up working you'll have to let me know. I'm sure that will be where I run into trouble too. Back in my starvation/diet years (pre-surgery), that was one hump I could never make it over. It has been at least 10 years since I have see*****nd that is one goal I truely look forward to. You'll be in Onederland before you know it. When you make it, you'll have to do a little We're here for ya! Julie
JannyD
on 3/22/06 11:18 pm - Silver Spring, MD
Hi Lo, I know that by the end of the weekend you'll be in Onederland! (Maybe even sooner!) Just stay on course and be patient. I was off on Monday and Tuesday this week for spring break, and off yesterday for taking Dave to the Doctor (blood in urine, long story, turned out to be blunt trauma, hemauria of kidney) But back to work today. Love, Janny
A10sFrau
on 3/23/06 2:35 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hi J, Noticed you weren't online. One day I didn't have practice and went on Ichat right after work. Dave's prob.--a sporting injury? Have started to hear about some rides. Rode weekend before last and had a ball. Goffer had showed up announced Sun. at noon--with a woman. We all went riding on the parkway for the afternoon, one big dopey 1/2 family! Dusty even willingly rode Cody two up. His clutch cable broke at Raphine and they made it back together, pushing it off from stoplights--big story for them. Froze last night at our match. We won in the dark, by one doubles match. My hand and feet were freezing. Tonight it will be worse at Allegheny further up in the mountains. I think we will beat them them, and I have on wool socks this time. Tomorrow we are having "practice"--watching the big National Top 7 Womens' Tournament at W&L. Best teams in the nation will be there. W&L is ranked #2. Sat. I am going to the Charlotttesville Meet and Greet for this VA Board. I will have to be careful and NOT eat anything I haven't tried yet at the restaurant. It is Mexican and I am not a fan of the food--am going for the company and need to make sure I don't eat something I shouldn't. Cody was been handful this week. What's new, huh? Oh yes, Pop emailed me and told me he was getting more forgetful everyday. I can't recall whether I told you that or not. ttyl, Love, L
(deactivated member)
on 3/23/06 2:36 am - Remington, VA
Lois, If that's not an inspiration I dont know what is! You'll get there! You can do it! Kirsten
MrsTonyaBrown
on 3/23/06 3:34 am - Jacksonville, FL
Lois, Girl, you'll do fine. It'll drop right off. You just wait and see. I know you're dying to see it hit 199 or less, just like I'd love to see below 250, but it will happen with time. No riding crop needed. Just hug your water glass. LOL. Hugs, Tonya
prissy25
on 3/23/06 5:00 am - Barboursville, VA
Lois your a trip, your doing great! Ill try an help you w/ the mexican food sat. Its not all bad. See ya there.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views