My friend water!!

** Judy **
on 3/22/06 11:11 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I have had this happen about 3 times. By late afternoon (3pm to 5 pm) I start feeling just terrible -- this has happened 3 times, so far. I then realize that I have not drank very much liquid -- usually less than 30 ounces. I then drink 20 or 30 ounces and start feeling better. I assume it is due to dehydration. It just seems like the bad feeling comes on so suddenly. Has anyone else experienced this?
MrsTonyaBrown
on 3/23/06 3:25 am - Jacksonville, FL
Judy, I haven't experienced this but I usually only feel bad when my iron dips too low and I've forgotten to take my suppliment. Hope things get better, Tonya
** Judy **
on 3/24/06 4:04 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Tonya: My iron seems to be OK -- at least that is what my last check showed. I just feel yucky if my water consumption level is not kept up. Thanks for the reply -- Judy
Carole V.
on 3/23/06 10:19 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hey Judy (you teeny tiny thing you), I just saw this post and thought I would add something. A lot of times, people will think they are hungry when really they are thirsty! I also have noticed that, especially in the afternoon, if I start to feel bad, a glass of water definitely helps. The farther out from surgery I get, the harder it is to drink all the water I need, especially since I drink coffee now and caffiene can dehydrate. Thanks for the reminder, Carole
** Judy **
on 3/24/06 4:11 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Carole -- my friend!! How are you!?!!??!!!??? I certainly enjoyed lunch the other day. You guys are doing great and getting together is such an encouragement for me!! Yes -- I agree -- further from surgery . . . harder to drink needed water and even to get my supplements in! Just between you and me . . . I have recently had some of the "old feelings". Like -- "I NEED to eat this. . . it will make me FEEL good!" I am struggling against those old feelings. I may make an appointment with Dr. Cubic -- I for one wish that surgery had been on my tummy AND MY HEAD!!! Talk with you later -- Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views