I have a new picture!!!! I think it is me...

Betsy Anitahug
on 3/22/06 9:29 pm - Danville, VA
My bestest buddie...Thank you so much..you look so much younger and beautiful. I love ya.. Hugs, Betsy
Sporty Jill
on 3/22/06 9:32 pm - Norfolk, VA
Betsy- Absolutely beautiful! You look fantastic! Way to go - keep up the great work. And don't let your tough times take hold of this beautiful woman. Jill 263/190/145
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/22/06 9:50 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Jill...Thank you so much. No, I won't let the tough time take hold anymore. Life is too short for that and I intend to live my life to the fullest from now on. Love ya. Hugs, Betsy
Sharon Q.
on 3/22/06 10:14 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Why it is you Besty!!!!! And a beautiful new you it is!!! Great job on the loss, and overcoming such huge obstacles!!! YOU GO GIRLY!!! We love you!!!!! XOOXOOXOXOOXOXOXO Sharon
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/22/06 10:35 pm - Danville, VA
Hey, Beautiful...Thanks...I can't wait to see you again. Hugs, Betsy
Ms Court
on 3/22/06 10:29 pm - Remington, VA
Hello gorgeous lady. Looking marvelous. Courtney
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/22/06 10:36 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...Thank you so much. Having a great journey and am going to live my life to the fullest! Love you. Betsy
cappymoon
on 3/22/06 10:30 pm - Northern, VA
Yeah Betsy!! What a beautiful picture of you!! You are looking very glamorous in this pic, nice to see the change Miss you and hope to see you soon!! Dianna
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/22/06 10:38 pm - Danville, VA
Awww, little sweet Dianna....I miss you too but in a few weeks!!! YEAH...am really looking forward to it. I love ya and stay sweet and beautiful... Hugs, Betsy
Julie R.
on 3/22/06 10:47 pm - Belspring, VA
Hey Betsy! You look so beautiful in your pictures I'm so proud of the great job you are doing!!! Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views