Charlottesville Meet & Greet 2

prissy25
on 3/22/06 10:37 am - Barboursville, VA
Looking forward to seeing you all Sat. March 25th 12:00 @ Elrays 380 Greenbrier Drive, Wont be as big as last one but thats ok we will have fun, bring your pictures if you want to share. I have coming: Holly,Joann,Shannon,Tammy C w/1 adult 2 kids, Jackie w/1 adult, Renea & Tony 2 kids, Stacey, Donna, Cathy, Lisa &Tom, Norma Jean, Lois,Myself. All are welcome you dont have anything to do Sat. come join us @ Elray's 12:00 noon.
(deactivated member)
on 3/22/06 10:58 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi everyone - I have some size 18 jeans that I would like to bring if there is any interest. I don't want to lug them up if no one is in 18, or soon to be! Please let me know. love donna
ilvstitch
on 3/23/06 12:58 am - Strasburg, VA
Hi Donna...I would be interested if someone else hasn't already responded with interest. I am running out of clothes to wear. Tired of having to constantly pull up my pants. And if I have keys or my cell phone in the pocket...real bad lol. Lisa
(deactivated member)
on 3/23/06 5:06 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Lisa, I'll have them with me Saturday and you can pick what you want. I also have some tops and some other things. I'm happy to pass them along!! love donna
ilvstitch
on 3/23/06 1:06 am - Strasburg, VA
Is anyone near Strasburg going? I would love to catch a ride since it is a bit of a ride for me (2 hours), I'll help with gas. Or we can carpool in my car if that would be better. No need for all of us to make that long drive. Let me know if you want to do this. I'm sorry I didn't include this in my last post...and I too will bring my 2XL - 4XL stuff if anyone is interested, let me know.
~*Country Girl*~
on 3/23/06 9:25 pm - somewhere in de Mtns!, VA
Hi Lisa, My sister Norma is coming with me. She is around those sizes now. I am sure she would love to go through them. As all her clothes are hanging off her too. Hugs! Lisa C
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views