One year out today!

Susan E.
on 3/23/06 7:22 am - Purcellville, VA
You can e-mail me anytime! I had a great time too. It was fun and a much needed release for me. And It's ok we didn't toast. I may have toasted one to many, anyway. We can catch up next time. It was nice getting to know you better too. Cant wait to see some photo's ( I think) My husband almost has the motorhome ready. Let us know when you want to go. Sounds like fun. Maybe by then I will have this pesky pounds gone (grrrrrrr). Thanks for your well wishes. Susan
Ms Court
on 3/22/06 10:28 pm - Remington, VA
Happy Rebirthday Susan. Congrats on the success of your journey. Courtney
Susan E.
on 3/23/06 7:23 am - Purcellville, VA
Thanks Courtney, your looking more and more skinny everyday. Hugs, Susan
cappymoon
on 3/22/06 10:34 pm - Northern, VA
Congratulations on your one year anniversary!! I know you are so happy with your results!! You will get the last 20 off, I am sure of it. You have done a wonderful job and you are an inspiration for those following in our footsteps Dianna
Susan E.
on 3/23/06 7:26 am - Purcellville, VA
Thanks Dianna. I just need to get my a## in those size 6's when your done with them. whoo hoo. Hows your Papa doing? Susan
Julie R.
on 3/22/06 10:44 pm - Belspring, VA
Happy re-birthday So you are shy 5-10 lbs from your goal...You've lost 90-95 pounds That is wonderful! I really enjoyed reading your profile. Your cruise was impressive. I told my husband that I want to wait a year or two before going again. The thought of those buffets makes my mouth drool & I'm not even hungry. Have a wonderful day, and I hope you get to go out and celebrate tonight! Julie
Susan E.
on 3/23/06 7:32 am - Purcellville, VA
Thanks Julie, looks like you are newly post op. Hope all is well and the pounds are melting away. And I do have to admit if I never lost another pound. It would be okay. My life is so much better now. WLS has been the best thing for me. I just want to run out carrying a poster to spread the secret to other people who are hurting from being obese. What positive things can happen if your open to it. Best wishes for much success. Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views