I hate 210!!!

LB
on 3/22/06 12:59 am - Northern, VA
OK, if I look down at my scale one more day and it says 210, I am throwing it off my balcony. No joke! This is getting out of hand! I'm so close to being below 200, this is killing me! So eff you, 210...prepare to be left in the dust!
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/22/06 1:17 am - Danville, VA
Oh, I so know how you feel, LB....My scales have been stuck on 182 for weeks now.....it has got to be broken!!!!!! I have upped my protein and am walking and it is sooooo stubborn. Just don't give up, we can't we have gone too far but I know how aggrevating it can be. I will be thinking about you when I get on my hateful scale....positive thinking! Love ya. Betsy
cappymoon
on 3/22/06 1:52 am - Northern, VA
Dont sweat it sweetie, it will come....just come out dancing with me more often and watch the weight fall off!! Just kidding (MAYBE LOL) you are doing fine, the weight will come off, and you will love your scales (Till you get within 10-20 lbs from goal, and they refuse to move again, more frustration!!!) How long have you been at 210?? You really need to update your profile!! Talk to you soon! Dianna
Sharon Q.
on 3/22/06 2:04 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Yeah dancing w/Dianna, that's the trick.........or is it swaying with the possibility of falling at any second...............oh wait, that'd be ME!!! LOL Don't worry chicka, it'll come off, I promise!! High protein, low low carb it for a while..........and drink drink drink......WATER!!! JEEZ!!!! B4 you know it you'll be posting your WONDERLAND notice!! Keep on keepin on!! XOXOOOOXOXOXOOXO Sharon
Kathy & Rich
on 3/22/06 2:27 am - Fairfax, VA
Keep hanging in there! It'll come off. Hoping that you see the Onderfuls very, very, very soon! Kathy
Ms Court
on 3/22/06 4:01 am - Remington, VA
I feel your pain. Leave it in the dust and blow right on into onderland. Courtney
(deactivated member)
on 3/22/06 8:33 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Lacey, I hate it when the scale does this. Especially when you're so close to a 'milestone'!! I hear, although this didn't happen to me, that when you get stuck like that you wake up one day and you've dropped 7 pounds!! I hope for that for you!! love donna
TammyNVA
on 3/22/06 7:47 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Percisesly the reason I DO NOT have a scale in my home! That'll drive you NUTS! Hang in there, before you know it, you'll be in Onederland and 210 will be a distant, long ago, forgotten memory!! Hugs, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views