Sore loser at 2 wk check up....

cpatters
on 3/22/06 7:03 am - Rockingham County, VA
Dana, I too am a slow looser which makes me sometimes feel like a failure. It looks like you started out approximently the same weight. I have learned that sometimes we will loose slower than some of our peers. I cant explain it, maybe someone out there can. But I am not going to complain too badly about loosing slow, at least I am loosing. Which is better than gaining. So keep your chin up and be patient, we are loosing and that is the main goal. Right? Cathy 8 weeks out and 28 lbs gone forever!
(deactivated member)
on 3/22/06 6:52 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Dana, Sweety .. you are doing fine . Trust me . Just use your tool .. stay focused and positive . Do not get discouraged . A year from now you will be posting how happy you are .. and you will be sitting here with so many stories of success . Take the 13 lb loss .. it is all YOURS ... there are so many people out here that are obese that would love to be able to shed that much weight in 2 weeks ....... you are doing amazing .. Big Hugs .. Nat
TammyNVA
on 3/22/06 8:01 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Dana, Along with what everyone else has said... Just remember the story about the tortoise and the hare! Enough said! Keep up the good work. Hugs, Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views