Men's clothes

(deactivated member)
on 3/21/06 10:48 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi - I have about 8 pair of men's slacks of various colors (boring, like gray, tan, black -- all the usual men colors) that I would like to pass along to anyone that might either want them, or know of anyone who would. They are 38" X 32". Please let me know, by email if you prefer, and I would be happy to send them to you. They have all been dry cleaned and are in excellent condition!! Some are Lands End, and I forget the other brands. donna
(deactivated member)
on 3/21/06 10:54 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
So I never hear from you and this is the best you can do!!! When are we going to get together!!! love!
Kathy & Rich
on 3/21/06 11:12 pm - Fairfax, VA
Somehow I don't think they are Donna's pant. You want to get into Greg's pants? Now, that's ill.... Kathy
DonnaJEM
on 3/22/06 12:42 am - Mechanicsville, VA
A.N.T. your profile friggen hilarious!!! I'm so glad I wasn't drinking anything at the time because it would be coming directly out of my nose! Very creative and Very inspirational!
cathya
on 3/22/06 5:27 am - Orlando, FL
Donna, If you don't have someone you want to give them to, I will take them. I work with refugees in the DC area and one of the things they always need is clothes for job interviews. Cathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views