Ovarian Cyst

TammyNVA
on 3/22/06 7:57 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Sharon, I'm SURE that cyst is causing nothing but a hard time for you!! I had Cysts like crazy, including the removal of my left ovary that a cyst had grown around (that was like 15 years ago!) I finally had a hysterectomy a couple years ago! I'll be praying for ya. Tammy
Sharon Q.
on 3/22/06 10:09 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Ya know, it sounds like this ovarian cyst stuff is pretty comon in us women!! Thank god I had my kids already or this would be way worse!! How is it with all the "stuff" gone? I sorta wished they'd just take it all so I'd not have to worry anymore, but I thought the after effects were way worse. Thanks for the prayers.............I promise to post from the hospital while all drugged up..........a fav. pasttime of mine!! LOL XOXOOXOXOOXOXXOOX Sharon
TammyNVA
on 3/23/06 7:46 am - Chesterfield, VA
Love the "stuff" being gone!! I often refer to it as being "all cleaned out!" I've had no after effects, except a few hot flashes, but WLS has taken care of that and I'm cold all the time now. At least now I can add more clothes! Your drug enduced hiliarity from the hospital is great! Do it again!! Tammy
Jen_G
on 3/22/06 9:44 pm - in, VA
So SO SO Happy to hear this of course! I need to check here more often! You know I'm thrilled for you. ya, Jen
Sharon Q.
on 3/22/06 10:11 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
AWWWWWW my Jen Jen!! Where would I be w/o you!!! Thanks for all your support through this and every other catastrophy I seem to come up with lately!!! You are the bestest friend in the whole world, and I love ya dearly!!! XOOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOOOXOOX Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views