Ovarian Cyst

A10sFrau
on 3/22/06 12:24 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Great News!! Lois
Sharon Q.
on 3/22/06 1:43 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Thanks Lois..............hopefully I'll be back to my normal "dancing" self very soon!! XOXOOXOXOOXOOXOX Sharon
(deactivated member)
on 3/22/06 6:52 am - Henrico, VA
Great news, Girlie!!!! I am so happy for you, and I wish you the best on your upcoming surgery!! Sorry we couldn't join ya this past weekend....we will have to plan another get together soon!! Hugs, Patty
Sharon Q.
on 3/22/06 8:49 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Thanx man!! I am sure the surgery will go well, 2 days in the hospital, lotsa happy drugs, I'll be fine. LOL Sorry you guys couldn't join us too. We had a blast, as I'm sure you can imagine. Still got to get together locally, we do have some great spots right here in Fredneck!! Maybe me and Rick can come up with something...............HMMMM. Talk to ya soon!! XOXOOXOXOXOOXO Sharon
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/22/06 9:29 am - Staunton, VA
WOW! That is great news, girl! You'll be back to soon! JoAnn
Sharon Q.
on 3/22/06 10:12 am - Fredericksburg, VA
Thanks JoAnn!! Unfortunately the big ol' cyst hasn't stopped any of my dance moves from happening. Here's hoping once it's out they'll be a little more "coordinated" at least!!! LOL XOOXOXOOXOOXOXO Sharon
WendyNVA
on 3/22/06 10:03 am - Va Beach, VA
Ouch.. I feel for ya. I had one of those suckers, eons ago it seems.. 9 cm and it turned emergent getting it out. Glad you are being proactive before it gets to that point. Best of luck Wendy
Sharon Q.
on 3/22/06 10:16 am - Fredericksburg, VA
So far, amazingly, there hasn't been any pain associated with this cyst. The drs are amazed at that, and have the prescriptions written and ready in case I need them. Hopefully it will stay this way and we can have a normal scheduled kind of surgery. I've been trying to take it easy so as not to "bug" it.............well except for the weekends. LOL Nobody's a saint!! LOL Thanks for the response!!! OXOXOOXOXOOX Sharon
WendyNVA
on 3/22/06 10:27 am - Va Beach, VA
Its great you have no pains, definitely shows they caught it early on. Mine, on the other hand, was emergent, due to the fact that we had NO idea. I just doubled over one day and couldn't stop vomitting. Due to my preop size, it took a week of tests to determine the reason.. and by then, it was "get it out NOW". Keep the meds handy! and enjoy the weekend! Wendy
Sharon Q.
on 3/22/06 10:06 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
See, each surgery is a blessing in diguise!! Had I not had the bowel obstruction, I'd not have known about the cyst!! Not that I wanted either one, but I am so not good with the sudden onset of pain like that. Especially when it involves puking!! They have the prescriptions ready to go, and I'm layin low till surgery!! You have a great weekend too!! XOXOOXOXOOXOXOOX Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views