Attention Betsy's friends here in VA:

prissy25
on 3/21/06 8:15 am - Barboursville, VA
Betsy is in a delimia where she is, no friends or family close and she is there alone to fend for herself. If you all know Betsy she has been threw some tough times the last few months and right now could use some support she would like to live in the mountains and close to her new friends and family, she is on a fixed income and has a bumb car so if you know of any where with reasonable rent and closer to everyone let her know she would appriciate it. We as friends and family sometimes have to look out for one another and it takes more than one person to always come up with the good things. So if you have any information please let her know ASAP! We will miss you Betsy Sat. but I also understand when you dont know if your car can make it its not worth the risk. You hang in there I think your friends will get you moved closer soon. Thanks..
hollydecarlo
on 3/21/06 8:59 am - hopewell, VA
ok melinda consider it done ilove betsy and i have been saying she should move her by me. i will start looking today..
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/21/06 9:10 am - Staunton, VA
You're right! She needs to live closer to her family--US! JoAnn
cpatters
on 3/21/06 7:25 pm - Rockingham County, VA
I will start looking around here too. I will keep her in my prayers, hopefully, something will come up somewhere. She is such a sweety. Cath
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views