Need a few prayers please

cappymoon
on 3/22/06 1:31 am - Northern, VA
Thanks so much Wanda...I appreciate it, and will update after his appointment Friday Dianna
yvette223
on 3/21/06 8:18 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Dianna, you are your father are in my prayers lots of hugs going out to you yvette
cappymoon
on 3/22/06 1:30 am - Northern, VA
Thanks so much Yvette I appreciate it!! Dianna
lawoman
on 3/21/06 10:05 pm - Hellertown, PA
Sending some thoughts and prayers your way! Hope it all turns out well! If you need anything..let me know...even if its just to listen to ya vent! Leigh Ann
cappymoon
on 3/22/06 1:32 am - Northern, VA
Thanks Leigh Ann, I appreciate it....I will let you know if there is anything you can do, and will update Friday, with hopefully good news Dianna
Ms Court
on 3/21/06 10:17 pm - Remington, VA
Dianna & Julie I am praying for you and your dad. I know with you two helping him along things will go great. We are here for you. Courtney
cappymoon
on 3/22/06 1:34 am - Northern, VA
Thanks Courtney, hopefully things will go smoothly, as soon as we find out where we need to go from here!! See you soon!! Dianna
Ernurse323
on 3/21/06 10:33 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi Dianna, I am so sorry about this. My prayers are with you and your family. Does your father live by you? It makes you feel so helpless when you can't take care of the ones you love. If you need anyone to talk to email me anytime. I know what it is like to go through this kind of stuff with a parent.... It sure isn't easy. Lots of Hugs, Dana
cappymoon
on 3/22/06 1:35 am - Northern, VA
Thanks Dana, I appreciate it! My sister lives with him and I live about a mile from them, so we are all close enough to help him when he needs it. Hopefully Friday will tell the tale... Dianna
Kathy & Rich
on 3/22/06 2:38 am - Fairfax, VA
Dianna, Didn't get a chance to post when I initially read this. I've been thinking about your dad and the rest of the family. Lots of prayers coming your way. Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views