Need a few prayers please

cappymoon
on 3/22/06 1:12 am - Northern, VA
Thank you Betsy, your prayers mean alot to me right now..... I will tell Julie about the water since she lives with him. I havent seen him since last Friday, but I guess I will this Friday (As long as I didnt screw that up by taking today off....I think I have a head something or other going on, and my shoulder HURTS, so I am going to the DR myself this afternoon.....) I will talk to you soon!! Dianna
Shanana
on 3/21/06 9:04 am - Altavista, VA
Hello dianna. Been wondering where you had been. I will be praying for your dad. It is great to have you supporting him and your sister. I pray he can quit for good. My grandad got sick last year and just laid them down. Don't know how he did it. He quit smoking, did the heart and diabetic diet which was a big turnaround. If he can do it anyone can. He would not be here if he had not quit then. Will keep praying for your family. Shannon
cappymoon
on 3/22/06 1:16 am - Northern, VA
Thanks Shannon, that means alot to me.....not sure how your grandfather laid them down either, that must have been hard, but I guess with the alternative, maybe it was easy.... Talk to you soon!! Dianna
hollydecarlo
on 3/21/06 9:04 am - hopewell, VA
dianna, sending lots of prayers and angels you and your dads way. let him know we are rooting for him and hope he gets better soon!! hugs love , holly
cappymoon
on 3/22/06 1:22 am - Northern, VA
Thanks Holly.....the support here has been wonderful Dianna
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/21/06 9:20 am - Staunton, VA
Hey, you sweet MC! I'm so sorry that your dad is having problems. So many of us are praying for you both. (I DO understand--Sunday was the 3 year anniversary of my father's death. I still miss him every day.) Let me know if I can do anything for you or your family. Call me if you want to talk. I love you! JoAnn
cappymoon
on 3/22/06 1:23 am - Northern, VA
Thanks so much JoAnn....I appreciate it more than you know. I know we will loose our parents eventually, but if we can give him a few extra years, that would be wonderful!! Talk to you soon Dianna
TammyNVA
on 3/21/06 11:04 am - Chesterfield, VA
You got it, sweety! Praying for your dad, and YOU. Love ya Tammy
cappymoon
on 3/22/06 1:25 am - Northern, VA
Thanks Tammy Dianna
wanda
on 3/21/06 11:59 am
Dianna, I just lifted your dad and you in prayer. I know God will help him through this. Your dad is blessed to have such an inspirational daughter. Let us know how he's doing and be sure to take care of yourself. Hugs, Wanda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views