YOU ARE ...

(deactivated member)
on 3/20/06 9:18 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
BEAUTIFUL .... !!! Know this each day that you awake .. know that it is YOUR DAY .. that no matter what stage in your journey .. that you are beautiful . That you will impact so many today with your smile .. who you are .. your insight .. your love and desire for life ... Show the world that your Beauty starts from the inside .. and that no matter what .. it is You that is important .. Begin each day with the simple exersise .. Look into the mirror .. smile and tell yourself that YOU are what matters ... and that you are Beautiful .. when you do this .. every minute after that will radiate who you truly are .. this does work ... trust me !!! Ladies and Gentlemen .. take care of yourselves .. you are the most important thing in this life .. You can not live with out you .. I post this today for those that are feeling less than pretty or handsome .. for those just begining their journey feeling down .. or feeling that loss will never come or they will not get to goals .. Forget about the small stuff .. take care of you and let that beauty shine in all you do today .. I love you ! Natalie
Pat F.
on 3/20/06 9:25 pm - Richmond, VA
Natalie, you are the best. I really needed that today and I am feeling really down in the dumps. I am having so many problems right now and feel that I can not handle anymore. It was good to get on here and read what you wrote and was just thinking that you have a calling and a need for the words that you write on here you are a great supporter and woman who deserves everything good. Again thank you for your words of comfort and love.
lookin2lose2
on 3/20/06 9:48 pm - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Nat, What an AWESOME post. It's so funny because what you have written really rings true to me today. Before surgery and trust me I'm just in the beginning stages of this amazing journey 7 weeks out and 32 Pounds gone and MANY MORE to go but I find myself taking more time in the mornings to get myself ready. Where before although I work at a major company in Corporate America and I'm blessed to have a good job I didn't take much time in my self appearance - a shower and the same old clothes that I hated but they fit and I was out the door. Although I still have ALOT of weight to lose but I find myself putting the extra effort to look the best I can in the stage of the journey I'm in knowing that I'm keeping my EYES on the PRIZE and Glory be to God I'm going to work this Tool and get to Goal! So Bless You this morning for sharing your uplifting words. You are truly an Inspiration!! Jean
Sporty Jill
on 3/20/06 10:37 pm - Norfolk, VA
WOW! I really needed that today. What a GREAT way to start a Tuesday. Nat - you are awesome! Thanks Jill 263/191/145
(deactivated member)
on 3/20/06 10:47 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Natalie, this was a really nice way to start the day. Do you remember that seminar that we went to in Richmond -- I think it was the women's seminar. Well there was that really beautiful young woman, *****ally looked like she had never had a fat day in her life. I can't remember her name. She was a friend of David. Anyway, she made a comment similar to this - to look in the mirror and say you're beautiful. I remember thinking 'yeah, easy for you to say', but I started having different feelings about it, and sort of accepting the things that I never liked about myself. For instance, I hated my freckles when I was young, but now I look at them and like them, and in fact always go back to a space in time when I would go to the beach every day and just get thousands of more freckles!! It's always a happy thought for me. I loved your post Natalie. Thanks for sharing your sweet thoughts! love donna
cappymoon
on 3/21/06 12:43 am - Northern, VA
Aww, you seem to post things at the exact right time (Coinicedence? I think not ) I shall try it in the mornings, but more than likely for me to remember, I will have to post a stickey note to the mirror, or I will not remember in my fog of waking up in the morning!! What a great thought to come to on the boards this morning...... Dianna
hollydecarlo
on 3/21/06 9:12 am - hopewell, VA
nat, i just love you you always have such nice things to say. going to miss you this weekend. holly 259/169/125
Linda Y.
on 3/22/06 11:14 am - Portsmouth, VA
Wow Natalie, This is just what I needed to hear. I've been feeling a little down lately & I never thought of myself as pretty...especially at this weight! So, I'm going to start your recommended exercises & start feeling better about myself. Your A God Send, Anastasia
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views