How things change after a while!!

track
on 3/20/06 8:33 pm - on the beach down by the bay, VA
It was an awesome experience...the funny thing is that he is committed to his long time partner...but his significant other doesn't like getting all dressed up to go to the opera. I was in the front room, when I expressed my thanks for the opportunity...and this voice comes down the hallway from the back bedroom..."No...thank YOU...now he'll leave me alone about getting dolled up in a tux!" I see many more trips to the opera in my future..I wonder if he'll let me borrow the *****hilla for the trip in June???...
MrsTonyaBrown
on 3/20/06 8:41 pm - Jacksonville, FL
I'm glad you enjoyed the experience. I love opera but couldn't drag my husband to one even if he was heavily sedated. LOL. I understand about hearing the voice thanking you for giving him peace. Luckily, since having our daughter, my husband is trying to upscale himself again (went jeans and t-shirt solamente after he joined the military in 1997) and that will probably lead to us doing more upscale things, like I prefer to do. Grats on being able to enjoy something like this and reaping the benefits of your losses. I look forward to such in the future as well. Hugs, Tonya
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views