Disappointed

prissy25
on 3/20/06 12:11 am - Barboursville, VA
Hi guys hope everyone had a great weekend, And cant wait to see everyone Sat March 25th @ noon Elrays here in Charlottesville. Little down on myself this week I only lost 2 pounds not sure why I dont feel Ive did anything different but we will see what this week brings for me. Keeping everyone in my prayers and thinking of you all dailey. Keep us posted as how everyone is doing. Lois your doing great, Holly you to girl soon wont know who you are lol. Shannon hope you feel better and your tests all come back favorable. Betsy you hang in there. Judy hope all is well for you havent seen you on latley. God Bless!!!
A10sFrau
on 3/20/06 1:34 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hey, 2 pounds a week! That's me! Lois
Ernurse323
on 3/20/06 5:09 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Disappointed here, too !!! I get my 2 wk weight check tomorrow and I am not losing fast at all. I have lost less than 10lbs I think...too scared to even check now. My other surgery date peers have lost close to 20lbs each and here I am wondering what the heck is going on. woooooo is me...lol Dana
cpatters
on 3/20/06 5:12 am - Rockingham County, VA
I am loosing any where from 1-2 pounds a week. I do wish that I were loosing more quickly. I too get down about it. What I keep telling myself is this.... 1-2 pound loss is MUCH BETTER than a 1-2 pound gain! Keep up the good work. I know that what I need is to start exercising and getting my proteins in. I am trying, but some times I struggle. Keep your chin up and cant wait to see you on Saturday! Cathy
prissy25
on 3/20/06 6:25 am - Barboursville, VA
Thanks, cant wait to met you too. You need them to fix your pic. it always comes up an X.
hollydecarlo
on 3/20/06 6:36 am - hopewell, VA
sweety your just slowing down for a bit dont worry it will pick up again. your body is taking a rest i only lose between 1-2lbs a week now too and some weeks none at all. cant wait til sat. i just love these get togethers they are so much fun. holly
(deactivated member)
on 3/20/06 8:40 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Don't be bummed! As everyone who has replied to your post has said, that is what they lose, and me as well. That is if I'm lucky!! Sometimes I stay the same for three weeks!! But it does come off -- slow but sure. I am six months out - in December I lost 7 pounds, January 3 pounds, February 6 pounds, and March -- I'm still waiting. But don't despair, we are doing what we should be doing. Oh, and see if your measurements are doing anything. That's a big thing and maybe more important than the number on the scale. I have a skirt that I got at a thrift store that didn't fit me when I got it, and everytime I try it on I safety pin the zipper to how far I can zip it. Well little by little I'm getting to the waistband -- not yet, but maybe in summer. Look forward to seeing you Saturday, and I'm bringing several size 18 jeans if anyone is interested. love donna
Judy B.
on 3/21/06 2:54 am - Marion, VA
Hey there melinda I am doing fair right now..Alot going on here! But things are ok...I too am trying desperately to get over this plateau..it will come..i just gotta be patient and remember to drink more water. Hope the meet and greet goes well this weekend..I wont be there as phil and i have other plans to "get away" overnight. Hang in there sweetie, it will happen!! hugs JudyB
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views