hello all and happy sunday!!

hollydecarlo
on 3/19/06 7:19 am - hopewell, VA
hope everyones weekend was fun !!! i am now down to 169 lbs what a ride it has been im now wearing a size 10 never thought i would be saying that!! i only have 44lbs to go and i will be at goal!! i am hoping to have lost those last pounds by the splash and boogie so i can wear a bathing suit and finally look good!!! me and joann got our hair cut yesterday and we are both some sexy ladys now so look out!! well take care all im off to red lobster for some protien packed lobster and shrimp yummy!! holly
A10sFrau
on 3/19/06 7:27 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Woohoo, Holly! Wish I were already where you are! See you this coming weekend! Lois
hollydecarlo
on 3/20/06 6:38 am - hopewell, VA
lois, ty cant wait to see yah this weekend!!!!!!
cpatters
on 3/19/06 8:47 am - Rockingham County, VA
A size 10? W0W! That is amazing. I am looking forward to wearing a size 10. Actually, I am looking forward to wearing a size 18/20! So enjoy yourself and strut your stuff! Be proud, you worked hard for it. Hugs comming at ya! Cathy
hollydecarlo
on 3/20/06 6:42 am - hopewell, VA
cathy, ty and i do strut lol! i lovin this!!! you to wil be there soon and hopfully struting too! take care, holly
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/19/06 10:23 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweet Holly....I love your haircut...You look great. Wow, a size 10? That is wonderful...can't wait to catch up to you. Beginning to wonder if it will ever happen for me. I guess I have to learn to be patient..Love ya, you ole mother clucker, you.. Hugs, Betsy
TammyNVA
on 3/19/06 7:32 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hey Holly! You are doing WONDERFULLY!! I'm down 70 pounds so far... but I've got at least 80 to go... at 3 1/2 months, I'm happy yet eager to be closer to goal. I know my weight loss has slowed a little, but I'm shrinking faster and getting into smaller and smaller clothes! I've NEVER been in a size 10! Can't even imagine it!! Sorry I won't be able to make it to the Charlottesville get together, but we got sad news that Kyle's grandpa died Saturday so are heading to NY on Thursday morning. Have fun and tell everyone I said HI Tammy
Sporty Jill
on 3/19/06 9:18 pm - Norfolk, VA
WOW! Holly.......... You're doing great! I hit 191 this am, and was pretty excited until I saw your post (yes....I AM green with envy! HAHA). Keep up wht great work! Jill 263/191/145
hollydecarlo
on 3/20/06 6:51 am - hopewell, VA
dont be you too will be there very soon your doing great keep up the good work!! holly
Sporty Jill
on 3/20/06 7:36 am - Norfolk, VA
Oh I know - some days it just feels like I'm taking my journey during rush-hour traffic (hehehehe). You keep up the great work - you look fantastic. Jill 263/191/145
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views