Anyone with Kaiser Flex program???

KathyT
on 3/19/06 6:41 am - Dale City, VA
We just started w/Kaiser on 3/1 but we have the Flex program where we can go out of network and pay 30%. I would think I would be able to go to Dr. Anez even though they usually do the surgery at Georgetown in D.C. Does anyone have this kind of Kaiser?
divamom
on 3/19/06 10:17 am - alexandria, VA
Kathy I have regular kaiser, not the flex, but I got a referral to Dr. Anez instead of the folks at Georgetown. He did my surgery on September 7th. and I got thru with a $200.00 payment to Dr. Anez for "processing" and a simple $10.00 copay for the hospital part. Pretty amazing. They have dr. Anez listed as my dr. even for meds he prescribed which I picked up at the kaiser pharmacy with my regular co pay. I wanted dr Anez to do my surgery but didn't ask for him because I too had heard the Kaiser choice was Dr. Lin and partners at Georgetown. I heard wonderful things about them as well, but appreciated being able to be closer to home at Fair Oaks. Good luck with your plan to seek a referral. Jeannie
KathyT
on 3/20/06 11:12 am - Dale City, VA
What exactly did you have to go through with Kaiser to get the referral? I've read you have to have 6 months with a dietician. I appreciate any info you can give me.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views