TOMORROW!!!!!

ElizabethC
on 3/19/06 6:09 am - Wirtz, VA
I can't hardly stand it!! I feel like a kid an Christmas Eve, just waiting for the moment! I'm totally not scared (yet anyway LOL), I feel such an awesome sense of peace and happiness. We had a nice (but not too big) dinner at Luigi's last night to celebrate my DIL's birthday, and I was anointed at church this morning (okay, I totally cried then!!), and since then it's been business as usual around the house (i.e. chaos!) Just wanted to wish everyone a VERY happy first day of spring for tomorrow! I will be leaving the house around 5:30 am. Betsy, I have you on my email list for Randy to contact when he gets home in the evening, could you let everyone know how it went?? A HUGE thank you to this board for all the advice and well wishes! A special thanks to Betsy and "Virginia Girl" for being long-distance angels to me Hugs! See ya on the losing side!!! Elizabeth
Kathy & Rich
on 3/19/06 6:26 am - Fairfax, VA
Best wishes, Elizabeth! We'll look forward to having the newest big loser on the block back in a few days! Kathy
A10sFrau
on 3/19/06 6:33 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Good luck and Godspeed, Elizabeth! Lois
Pat F.
on 3/19/06 8:00 am - Richmond, VA
Elizabeth good luck tomorrow and I will be keeping you in my prayers and throughts. you will be on the losing side come tomorrow.
Susan E.
on 3/19/06 8:49 am - Purcellville, VA
Best Wishes, I will be thinking of you. Susan
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/19/06 10:18 am - Danville, VA
Hi Honey...sorry iit is so late but I will be glad to let everyone know how you are doing. YOu will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. You will be a loser soon and I am so happy for you. I love you... Hugs, Betsy
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/19/06 10:57 am - Staunton, VA
Best of luck to you, Elizabeth! Get ready for the ride of your life! JoAnn
yvette223
on 3/19/06 7:53 pm - winchester, VA
RNY on 01/24/06 with
Best of luck Elizabeth, You are in my prayers! hugs yvette
Julie R.
on 3/19/06 11:11 pm - Belspring, VA
Sorry I am so late in getting this to you, but I want you to know that you will be in my thoughts today! Best wishes on your surgery, and I hope that your recovery goes smoothly. You are exactly one month behind me in surgery, so if you ever need to talk feel free to give me a call. Email me for my phone numbers if you would like them. Best wishes Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views