Last POst for Charlottesville Meet & Greet 2

prissy25
on 3/19/06 1:29 am - Barboursville, VA
Okie Dokie guys this is the list again I have for This Sat. March 25th get together; Lois, Holly, Joann, Tammy C (1)adult guest 2 children, Jackie (1) other guest, Renea G, Tony (2) children Stacey A., Donna, Shannon (?) Cathy IS THERE ANYONE ELSE WHO NEEDS TO BE ADDED?? Let me know ASAP other wise I will see you guys Sat. the 25th @ 12:00 noon @ Elrays -380 Greenbrier Dr Charlottesville 22901 phone 434-964-1439. Hope to see everyone soon. Also it has been brought to my attention the 3rd week of the month is a bad one for several so the next meet may want to be eairler in the month.
A10sFrau
on 3/19/06 3:41 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I am going to have to get the name and directions to the restaurant again. Lois
hollydecarlo
on 3/19/06 7:02 am - hopewell, VA
so where is everybody this time how come nobodys coming? melinda shannon is coming cause she is coming to my house after so count her in you are more than welcome to come spend the night too were having a sleep over at my house hugs, holly
prissy25
on 3/19/06 9:21 am - Barboursville, VA
Not sure dear Ive had several emails that our date was conflicting with others going on so the next meet will be on someone else and dont use the 3rd sat. of the month lol. Glad Shannon is coming but I will have to pass on the sleep over this time maybe another time but thanks.
sue_smith
on 3/19/06 9:24 am - Warrenton, VA
Can I possibly give you a "Maybe"? I missed the last one, and truly hope to be there. I am coming from Warrenton, and my son has a soccer tournament in Baltimore that day, so I am trying to get him a ride with another player. Thanks Sue
prissy25
on 3/19/06 9:46 pm - Barboursville, VA
Sure!!!
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/20/06 8:18 pm - Staunton, VA
Sue, I hope you will be able to come on Saturday! Send that kid off to his game with somebody--he gets you for himself all the time--we don't! JoAnn
cappymoon
on 3/21/06 1:06 am - Northern, VA
Hi Melinda Sorry to say I will not be attending this meet and greet. I have a fair at the kids school, and my daughter has got to sell the rest of her girl scout cookies (These evil things need to be out of my house NOW!!) It is just too far for me to travel when I have other things to do in the day. Maybe the next one!! Or you need to come to NOVA to the next meet and greet up here!! (Same distance, ya know?? ) Maybe it is just me that is the traveling fool Hope you guys have fun, and take some pictures!! Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views