A Lap....

A10sFrau
on 3/18/06 10:35 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Sure is nice to have a lap forthe laptop now, isn't it? 2 pounds to Onederland! Just got done reinstating my profile past 1-03-06, thanks to Lei's help. I did post two new pictures. Thought I had reduced them sufficiently, but apparently not. Will have to work on that later. I toiled for over an hour just getting the postings back up. Later, 'Taters Lois
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/19/06 1:47 am - Danville, VA
Looking good, Lois. YOu are doing wonderful. I am having a hard time with losing right now but I am upping my protein and doing more walking. Hope to see you soon. Hugs, Betsy
Ernurse323
on 3/19/06 5:07 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Lois !!! Your face has slimmed down so much...AND you still have all your golden locks ( keep feeling like I am going to go bald at any minute ) !!!! You look GREAT !!! Keep up the good work. My weight is clinging for life..just doesn't seem to want to come off.. Dana
hollydecarlo
on 3/19/06 7:08 am - hopewell, VA
dana, you are so pretty already you are going to be a knock out. dont worry the pound will come off.. i go though those times to but eventually they come off.. hugs, holly
kizie23
on 3/19/06 10:32 am - blacksburg, VA
Lois, I really love your profile. The pics of the dogs are awesome. The new pics look awesome. I cannot wait until I get to onderland. Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 3/20/06 8:12 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Lois ~ Glad you were able to get the profile fixed - journalizing was such an IMPORTANT tool in my overall success. It helps to stay accountable and or gave me the ability to reflect back on my progress -- if or when I lost sight of it. Btw - loved all the photos, but especially this one!! http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y89/Frau/DSC00940s.jpg Yep - the big SMILE on your face says it all and makes ALL the difference in the world. Hope you sent that in to OH to update and use as a message board photo? Congrats on your success(es) ~ Lei
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views