I made it, I am now a looser

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/06 6:19 am
I just got home about 15 mins. ago. I had to drop a note to everyone and say that you for your well wishes and prayers. Now on to the most difficult part. Learning to eat and when. I only drank about 2 oz. the entire time I was in the hosptial because I thought that I felt extremely full when actually, I was in pain and when I took something for it my stomach automatically emptied out. Anyway, I will write more later but wanted to thank everyone. I am in hardly no pain, the power of prayer does it every time.
Ernurse323
on 3/18/06 7:59 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Congrats Dee !!!! Get rested...and take care of yourself !!! Can't wait to hear how it went for ya !!! Dana
Betsy Anitahug
on 3/18/06 8:13 am - Danville, VA
Dee, I am so glad you are back and now a looser. It is a wonderful journey and there are wow moments all the time. Make sure you get in all your fluids and protein. Rest and don't overdo... Love ya. Betsy
*~Tigger~ *
on 3/18/06 10:18 am - Staunton, VA
Dee, Welcome to the losing side! Get ready for the ride of your life! JoAnn
kammcdonald
on 3/18/06 12:22 pm - Norfolk, VA
So glad you are home and not in too much pain!! Good luck to you, as you learn to use your new "tool". Also remember, that it does take some time to get into a pattern....you won't automatically get your protein and liquid requirements in every single day. It does take a little work. So, be patient with yourself, and I am sure you will do fine. Just do the very best you can, and soon you, too, will be "dancing in the streets" with your new thin bod!! *Kam*
lookin2lose2
on 3/19/06 10:42 am - Fairfax, VA
RNY on 01/27/06 with
Dee, First I'm so proud of your COURAGE because I know that you were scared of going into surgery. I have been PRAYING for your strength and I know that God surely hears our prayers. I'm so glad you are home and doing well. Take good care of yourself and I PROMISE that every day you will feel better and the soreness goes away. Before you know it you will be feeling alot better. Take it easy and know we are all here for you! Jean
Ms Court
on 3/19/06 11:13 pm - Remington, VA
I am awed by the strength you have shown in your journey. The excitement & determination you are showing now is enlightening. Remember to take it slow and that sometimes things don't go absolutely perfect but tat you are making healthy cahanges and will do great. Courtney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views