Food Question

kizie23
on 3/18/06 4:41 am - blacksburg, VA
I read alot about people eating bread that is low in Carbohydrates. I cannot find for the life of me this bread. Can someone please let me know where they get it from?? Melissa
MrsTonyaBrown
on 3/18/06 9:56 am - Jacksonville, FL
I eat the Healthline, low sugar bread. I get it at BJ's Wholesale and I've seen it at Farm Fre****hink. Tonya
A10sFrau
on 3/18/06 8:57 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Wish I could help. I know I have seen it at our Food Lion. Since I don't eat it, I don't know any brand names or who carries what. Usually i would say try Walmart, but I know sometimes they carry things and other times they don't and the individual stores have little control over what comes in on the trucks. I first bought an imported German pickle that I LOVE, at Walmart. I go back to get them--have never seen them on the shelf again. Now I snatch them up now and again when I find them at specialty shops, at twice the price. Same thing with green tomato pickles. Hope you find what you're looking for. I will look next time I hit the bread aisles, which isn't too often. Luv ya Melissa Lois (2 more pounds to Onederland for me. It is hard to control my impatience!).
TammyNVA
on 3/18/06 10:58 pm - Chesterfield, VA
I've seen this bread at Kroger's. I don't eat it now, but have in the past. I like the mini whole wheat pitas. Also, wheat tortillas and low fat crackers. Good luck!! Hugs, Tammy
cathya
on 3/19/06 6:11 am - Orlando, FL
Nature's Own sell a low carb high fiber bread that is 5-7 carbs a slice. You have to look at the bags and get the one that says high fiber. I find it all over. Good Luck Cathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 944 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2279 views